Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Look... there's something called an image consultant.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Yes, I know, you married a PLayboy model. But... your voice doesn't quite fit in with your badass arm, and these... well, these just don't help.

Baby-Hamels.jpg

Creepy-Hamels-2.jpg

Ugh.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
You have a very odd (stalking) obsession with Mr. Hamels...love him...hate him...

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
masonphillip said:
You have a very odd (stalking) obsession with Mr. Hamels...love him...hate him...

I love him, but one can be disappointed with one they love.

And no, I'm not stalking, I found these on another MB I frequent. Rather difficult to stalk when one is 1200 miles away.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Jeff N. said:
masonphillip said:

I love him, but one can be disappointed with one they love.

And no, I'm not stalking, I found these on another MB I frequent. Rather difficult to stalk when one is 1200 miles away.

Not if you try hard enough...

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Yeah........I'm not sure what to think of the first pic. The second one is OK but that first one drops his street cred down a few points.

She's pregnant it appears. That or she had a big lunch and he's listening to her gas.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Speaking of voices that don't fit. Has anyone seen or heard the new Troy Palamallallaaa (spelling) comercial. WOW

Question about Hamels. Why does he look like he just got out of the shower when he takes the mound. I mean dude looks soaked.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
those are some strange photos but if it makes you feel any better here is strange pic of Jason Bay in a 1940's hat trying to steal (pun intended) Jacoby Ellsbury away from his lady...

bayells__1251753312_1976.jpg

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
masonphillip said:

:lol:

It could be the 09/09/09 virus hitting him. She's smokin hot though and I wonder if she has pulled a Anna Benson yet.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
justinmandawg said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Yeah........I'm not sure what to think of the first pic. The second one is OK but that first one drops his street cred down a few points.

She's pregnant it appears. That or she had a big lunch and he's listening to her gas.

No, she's pregnant, and due in October.

Nice planning, Cole.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I would get a DNA test done on one of those little girls if I was him. Call me crazy but she looks more like Jimmy Rollins than Cole...but I can't put my finger on just why that is the case. Hum, this sounds like a job for the Hardly boys.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
muchuckwagon said:
I would get a DNA test done on one of those little girls if I was him. Call me crazy but she looks more like Jimmy Rollins than Cole...but I can't put my finger on just why that is the case. Hum, this sounds like a job for the Hardly boys.

Personally, I think she looks more like Ryan Howard.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I guess she technically is a Playboy model, in that she modeled in Playboy, but she was just some chick on Survivor that was in a theme issue. That's like saying Chyna was a Playboy model. By the way, I didn't know who she was or anything about her prior to your post, which sent me to Google.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Jeff N. said:
muchuckwagon said:

Personally, I think she looks more like Ryan Howard.

Could be, I heard something about a tag team with Jimmy and Ryan but I'm not sure how you can get prego from a wrestling match?

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Ughh.

Not helping himself with those.

Even though she's not a real playboy model, I would say shes better looking then a lot of them.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I doubt he has had to do anything else but be a pro baseball player, but stuff like those ads probably make him more attractive to the opposite sex.

He's a jock, who can show his mature, softer, metro side - more power to his ability to get off-the-field endorsements.

Members online

Latest posts