Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How does checkoutmycards.com work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Just found some cards i'd like to buy on check out my cards ($50+ worth). How does it work? I'm confused about the site

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
U HAVE TO HAVE PAYPAL MONEY IN UR ACCOUNT....

CLICK ON THE CARD U LIKE MAKE AN OFFER , IF THE OWNER OK'S IT ITS YOURS TO HAVE SHIPPED OR STORED IN YOU INVENTORY...I HAVE LIKE 40+ CARDS THAT NEED TO BE SHIPPED TO ME :p

Oct 16, 2008
MN
Either you can add it to your cart and buy it through there straight through paypal, or you can add that amount ($10 intervals only) in store credit. If you want to make an offer, you must have that much in store credit.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
jeredweaverfan said:
Either you can add it to your cart and buy it through there straight through paypal, or you can add that amount ($10 intervals only) in store credit. If you want to make an offer, you must have that much in store credit.
does it ship to your paypal account if you pay w/ paypal?

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
thegreathambino said:
jeredweaverfan said:
does it ship to your paypal account if you pay w/ paypal?

Yes.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I picked up a scott carroll gold ref from there last night, it was my first purchase from comc.com. It was only $4 so I went ahead and bought it outright and didn't have to add money to my credit.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
If you just want to buy the card for the price listed and have it shipped to you, you don't have to have money in your account, you can just pay for it with Paypal. If you want to store it there to either; try to flip it later or build up a bigger shipping order, you need to have money in your account.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
i43770 said:
If you just want to buy the card for the price listed and have it shipped to you, you don't have to have money in your account, you can just pay for it with Paypal. If you want to store it there to either; try to flip it later or build up a bigger shipping order, you need to have money in your account.

just placed a order yesterday, i think the above post covers the bases, I just paid Paypal and didn't sign up or anything, purchased from their before, great site.

Jul 30, 2009
The reason why you are having trouble is because you didnt read the fineprint:

"The purchase of Mets (especially John Maine) or Josh Hamilton cards are strictly forbidden" :lol:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I purchase a card or two a week there and just hold them on site until I have a large enough lot put together. Sometimes, if it's a really rare card, I'll have it shipped immediately. I've gotten some TOUGH cards on COMC...and for much cheaper than eBay prices.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
i43770 said:

The above post is exactly right. The only thing I would add is what others have said is if you want to make an offer at a lower price than what is listed (I would recommend you do) you also need to have store credit.

Great site, I have picked up about 200 cards from there and have had nothing but great experiences.

Members online

Latest posts