Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Nice, but who's Christy Mathews?

A 1/1 and UD STILL manages to come up with a Legendary "Cut-Off" card. Ridiculous.....

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Randy Shields said:
Nice, but who's Christy Mathews?

A 1/1 and UD STILL manages to come up with a Legendary "Cut-Off" card. Ridiculous.....

I was thinking the same thing.

aprimo

Jan 23, 2009
Beautiful! But why, oh WHY, must UD be so careless with such a wonderful 1/1 cut auto card? Would it kill them to make the window big enough for the entire signature?? ::facepalm::

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
aprimo said:
Beautiful! But why, oh WHY, must UD be so careless with such a wonderful 1/1 cut auto card? Would it kill them to make the window big enough for the entire signature?? ::facepalm::

Agreed.

Add to that the price and the terrible description and you have yourself a disaster. $20,000-$30,000 for a BAD cut sig?.....Good luck with that.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
He originally listed it as a BIN/BO not long ago, then pulled it early and relisted it as a regular auction, pulled it tonight, and now relisted as a BIN/BO for $25K. I contacted him before, he wants $16K, if I remember correctly. If might, MIGHT, have gotten $20K when people had more money.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Others have already said it, but cutting off an amazing autograph like that makes me want to cry. Coulda, woulda, shoulda been an amazing card. Instead it makes me want to shoot the moron who jacked up that auto.

Members online

Latest posts