Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are the soldiers on the board??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Some that I know of who haven't been listed yet are

Tide12ChampRings, AbnSnyper (may be using a different name on here than what he had on BMB) and HagaUSAF.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I know another guy on here, can't remember his username though. Well liked over at BMB. His name is A.J., and I think he collects insane patches & Sosa

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
<----- USAF Active Duty 11 years :D Stationed at Whiteman AFB, MO work on the B-2 Stealth Bomber

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
I know another guy on here, can't remember his username though. Well liked over at BMB. His name is A.J., and I think he collects insane patches & Sosa

biggmack2001, I believe....One of the best traders around. I actually pm'ed him a couple weeks ago but didn't respond.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
"I got soul but I'm not a soldier" .... :?

I can't think of anyone besides the ones mentioned. Good thread though.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
You would think there would be more on here. I talk to Marines everyday as I work for a company that paints camouflage on military vehicles and so many of them are baseball fans. It's surprising more don't collect.

xcantgobackx said:
You would think there would be more on here. I talk to Marines everyday as I work for a company that paints camouflage on military vehicles and so many of them are baseball fans. It's surprising more don't collect.

yo , scarp, the next the big card show in The philly area, you want to take a trip there wit me? if it dont interfere with your work schedule?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i've sent items to troops overseas . the ones i know you have listed . i will send more if needed . pm

Members online