Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eric Chavez: 2004 Sp Game Used Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
I was recently able to make a deal with Ian (imac220) to recieve the below card (The Auto/Patch on the right). It is the 5th upgrade of patches I have done with this set, I no longer have scans of my original Premium and All-Star Patches (Cards #1 and #3 in the set scans). This is by far my favorite set Chavez is in considering he is not in many higher end products and very few if any higher end products were done as good or better than this one. I figured I would show off the rest of the cards I have from the set as well along with the before and after scans of the 3 upgrades.

2004SpGU1.jpg2004SpGam10b.jpg

2004SpGU2.jpg2004SpGameUSed.jpg

2004SpGJer7.jpg2004SpGameTrio1.jpg

SpGU1.jpg
SpGU2.jpg
SpGU3.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
EricChavezCollector3 said:
I was recently able to make a deal with Ian (imac220) to recieve the below card (The Auto/Patch on the right). It is the 5th upgrade of patches I have done with this set, I no longer have scans of my original Premium and All-Star Patches (Cards #1 and #3 in the set scans). This is by far my favorite set Chavez is in considering he is not in many higher end products and very few if any higher end products were done as good or better than this one. I figured I would show off the rest of the cards I have from the set as well along with the before and after scans of the 3 upgrades.

2004SpGU1.jpg2004SpGam10b.jpg

2004SpGU2.jpg2004SpGameUSed.jpg

2004SpGJer7.jpg2004SpGameTrio1.jpg

SpGU1.jpg
SpGU2.jpg
SpGU3.jpg

I love this set!!!! Congrats!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
LaneyB said:
If you don't mind me asking, what do these typically go for? I paid a nice bit for all the Griffey patch/auto's.

I pulled the Griffey Logo patch (non-auto) back in 2004, and it sold on ebay for about $650 at the time - did you end up with it?

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
brouthercard said:
LaneyB said:
If you don't mind me asking, what do these typically go for? I paid a nice bit for all the Griffey patch/auto's.

I pulled the Griffey Logo patch (non-auto) back in 2004, and it sold on ebay for about $650 at the time - did you end up with it?

No, I sure didn't, wish I had though. Do you happen to have a picture still?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
LaneyB said:
brouthercard said:
LaneyB said:

No, I sure didn't, wish I had though. Do you happen to have a picture still?

No, I didn't even have a scanner back then, wish I still had it, though.