Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

POLL ON CUSTOMS -PART 2

which

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Ok, thanks all for the help...think i narrowed it down to one of these 2...which do you like better?

sluggersblue.jpg

sluggersbrown.jpg

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
hofautos said:
Ok, thanks all for the help...think i narrowed it down to one of these 2...which do you like better?

sluggersblue.jpg

sluggersbrown.jpg

seriously, Im the only one who liked blue better? It just seems like it makes the card pop more.
I almost clicked on brown as I liked the top one better, but on the choices blue is on the bottom. maybe someone meant that, as brown doesnt make much sense IMO as you already have it enough on the card

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I voted brown... and meant to.

The sepia colored photos definitely harken back to that age. I think it looks nice. Gehrig is just a touch larger in scale than the other 3, would shrink him just a tad if possible. I go by head size, trying to make them all proportional.

Did you add striations to the brown though? It seems "distressed" now. Liked it crisp like the blue.

Would be a great card to own!

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
gracecollector said:

The sepia colored photos definitely harken back to that age. I think it looks nice. Gehrig is just a touch larger in scale than the other 3, would shrink him just a tad if possible. I go by head size, trying to make them all proportional.

Did you add striations to the brown though? It seems "distressed" now. Liked it crisp like the blue.

agreed, if brown was as crisp as blue it would be very nice.

blue is making a comeback! when I voted it was 13-0. now its 14-5!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
gracecollector said:

It's actually wood grain, touching on the wood grain boxes across the top and bottom.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
200lbhockeyplayer said:
gracecollector said:

It's actually wood grain, touching on the wood grain boxes across the top and bottom.

I like the wood grain on top and bottom a lot. But it looks more like distressed film than woodgrain in the middle.

Okay - I'll shut up now, probably sick of my opinions.

Beautiful card whichever way you decide to go!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
I liked the original better(the one with the floating heads) but out of these two i like the brown.

Well I can tell by your avatar that you like floating heads :lol:

This the FINAL - thanks everyone for your input!
Mike can resize gehrig if he wants, but not worried about it either way.

sluggersbrown.jpg

Members online

Latest posts