Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Good morning everyone! I can't believe I am starting this thread on the best day of the year. :). My B-Day!!! The big 29!!

Everyone have a great day!
The wifey is taking me somewhere cool, not sure where. Leaving at 8:00 cst!

Enjoy some great college football toay...

Skrip

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning and Happy birthday, man! Enjoy your day. Lotsa rain in the forecast for Tulsa. Catching up on some games from last night.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Happy Birthday Boilermaker.

Stormed all night here, now its stopped but I am pretty sure there will be no outside fun for us today...

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Happy B-day Skrip!!! 29, I remember those days..... ;) Hope the wifey treats you well.... ;) ;)

Art, Dave, Josh, Dan- good morning....any weekend plans? I've got a high school soccer team bottle drive I am driving for, a soccer practice and a soccer dinner tonight for high school team....detect a theme??

Dave/Dan, stay dry and enjoy the day inside.....

Enjoy the weekend!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Red Sox were rained out (sorry Beefy) after Lester had thrown 23 pitches. doubleheader on Sunday. Beckett goes tonight.

the Pirates were destroyed by the Astro's 9-1. they have 1 win in September so far.

working until 4 today then watching the Sprint Cup race and some baseball tonight. tonight's race decides who makes the Chase.

Happy Birthday Skrip!!!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning Scott, Dave, Dan. How's the start of your weekend going? Not sure what I'm doing for now, but I think I'll be looking for more cards of the players I need for a trade. Maybe do alittle more painting later.

Art

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning Scott, Dave, Dan. How's the start of your weekend going? Not sure what I'm doing for now, but I think I'll be looking for more cards of the players I need for a trade. Maybe do alittle more painting later.

Art

...lookin' cloudy here in the central part of the state but looks like we will get outdoor activities in today. Enjoy your searching and painting!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MaineMule said:

Art

...lookin' cloudy here in the central part of the state but looks like we will get outdoor activities in today. Enjoy your searching and painting!

I've actaully got some sun here this morning so far and hoping it stays that way. Have you had any high 30's for temps at night yet? We've had 2 nights so far where it's gotten down to about 38. :x

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Skrip, Josh, Art, Dan, Dave(wide), Dave(pgh), Charlie, and Scott :mrgreen:

Skrip - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! Have a great day man...I'm sure the wife has something very nice planned.

Josh - Whats up new facebook friend :lol: Plans for the day??

Art - I'm digging the new mug shot :D Any riding today??

Dan - A storms a brewin' huh?? Match that up with some coffee and a movie sounds like a decent plan if possible ;)

Dave(wide) - Mr. Talent!!! I'm still in shock at how great the MT cards are turning out :mrgreen: Enjoy the rain.

Charlie - Hola!!! How is work starting off today??

Scott - A soccer themed day huh? Sounds like fun busy :mrgreen: Enjoy the weekend!!!

Dave(pgh) - Enjoy work too bud...I know I will do my best to keep fun here :lol:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Might go to the Zoo this morning as a family for once. Julie's been feeling sick though and Max got up super early. :(

Actually started sorting out some of the collection to see what to keep and what to thing out. Only need two cards for my 06 Stitches set then I can try to finish 07 and 08 since 09 will be out soon. :?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! Skrip, Josh, Art, Dan, Dave(wide), Dave(pgh), Charlie, and Scott :mrgreen:

Skrip - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! Have a great day man...I'm sure the wife has something very nice planned.

Josh - Whats up new facebook friend :lol: Plans for the day??

Art - I'm digging the new mug shot :D Any riding today??

Dan - A storms a brewin' huh?? Match that up with some coffee and a movie sounds like a decent plan if possible ;)

Dave(wide) - Mr. Talent!!! I'm still in shock at how great the MT cards are turning out :mrgreen: Enjoy the rain.

Charlie - Hola!!! How is work starting off today??

Scott - A soccer themed day huh? Sounds like fun busy :mrgreen: Enjoy the weekend!!!

Dave(pgh) - Enjoy work too bud...I know I will do my best to keep fun here :lol:

Thanks Alex. Haven't been riding in some time. :cry: Been to dang busy, so I'll have to go out and work her a few days to "remind" her who is boss, lol.

Art

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
MojoDan said:
who ya looking for to finish the trade Art? maybe I can help?

Base, Inserts, G/U, auto's of:

Bobby Doerr
Gaylord Perry
Bob Feller
Boog Powell
Goose Gossage
Rollie Fingers

Art

Might be able to help a little bit, let me look and see..

Members online

Latest posts