Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

help with a trade fantasy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
i get
-randy moss wr
-tony gonzalez
-lendale white

he recieves
-mjd

my team as of so far you start 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 qb, 1 te, 1 def, 1 k

qbs - cutler, flacco
rbs- mjd,beanie wells, leon washington, fred jackson, glenn coffee, ricky williams
wr- josh morgan, reggie wayne, greg jennings, tedd ginn
te-cooley
def- ten
k-elam

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
Snyper said:
Ahhh whats wrong Ny? You could dish it but sure couldn't take it could you? :lol:

I refuse to play your little assinine "Let's argue in PM" game. Grow up. Between your avatar, your ********* comments to people and your incessant childish PM's I've had my fill of you. At this point I highly doubt you're even the adult you claim to be. Your actions reflect those of a troubled minor with no parental supervision.

Enjoy arguing with yourself. ::facepalm::

Champ21, sorry this guy is trying to derail your thread.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
NYCrulesU said:
Snyper said:
Ahhh whats wrong Ny? You could dish it but sure couldn't take it could you? :lol:

I refuse to play your little assinine "Let's argue in PM" game. Grow up. Between your avatar, your ********* comments to people and your incessant childish PM's I've had my fill of you. At this point I highly doubt you're even the adult you claim to be. Your actions reflect those of a troubled minor with no parental supervision.

Enjoy arguing with yourself. ::facepalm::

Like I said, amazing how you can dish it but sure can't take it. I love how you attempt to make it one sided. Truth be told, you don't know a lick about me moron. I have several people who would vouch for me here. How about you?

Take your ball and go home, you'll be ok.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Anyway, as far as the trade goes it's 50/50. Flip a coin. You win and lose with either decision.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Are guys like James Davis or Jamaal Charles on the free agent list. If so, do the trade and grab one of those two.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
In terms of sheer value it looks like an even trade or maybe even working in your favor.......the problem is with your team there is no way i'd make that trade.

I'm not even a big MJD fan, but if you make the trade you won't have one running back that is even a starter in the NFL....granted all those guys can have a big week now and then and do have upside if a starter goes down....but still your not even sure if any of them will get more than 10 touches a game at this point...no way I would do that.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Horrible trade, honestly.

You have a good TE in Cooley and Tony G. probably won't see a HUGE uptick in scoring just because he went to Atlanta.

LenDale will NOT be as prolific in the end zone as last year and though you do get Randy in the deal, Wayne and Jennings are not bad whatsoever.

I would pass on that DEFINITELY.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
What other RB's does this person have?

Just wondering, because if he wants MJD badly, maybe you can counter with Moss and another back which you can justify as a starter for your club. Even then you still may want to avoid the deal, but there could be a way to make it work for you.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
rymflaherty said:
What other RB's does this person have?

Just wondering, because if he wants MJD badly, maybe you can counter with Moss and another back which you can justify as a starter for your club. Even then you still may want to avoid the deal, but there could be a way to make it work for you.
That might be a route to go. Other than that, don't do it dog, it's just not worth it.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
champb21 said:
his other rbs are derrick ward and jonathan stewart.
oh i just saw wells afer mjd. i would still say no. LenWhale white isnt goingt to be that good and your recivers are solid

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I-Said-No.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts