Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone wager around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Just put a grand on the cubs and was wondering if anyone else puts bets on games?

Good luck if you do!

Eric

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
I have been betting 12 years now... i would never have faith in the cubs for a grand. Not even on Zambrano as he mentally loses it if things dont go his way. good luck though. Take a good luck at Texas -32 at 3:30

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
chrome_ball said:
CMU +15 was my top pick today.

I agree with that pick.....I am waiting for the 1/2 time line to see if I can get down....that QB for the Chippiwas is pretty impressive and will keep them within 10 in the 2nd half.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Johan Santana 57 said:
EricInCT said:
Just put a grand on the cubs and was wondering if anyone else puts bets on games?

Good luck if you do!

Eric

You are nuts, regardless if you love Randy Wells or not, it is the Cubs we are talking about here.

I am a bit nutty :oops:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Johan Santana 57 said:
EricInCT said:

Good luck if you do!

Eric

You are nuts, regardless if you love Randy Wells or not, it is the Cubs we are talking about here.

Cubs have 3 errors in 4 innings ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
I started betting a couple of months ago. I have done quite well. Never would I drop a grand on the Cubs. Nuts.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
mredsox89 said:
I do the NFL every weekend.

Already 1-0 with the Titan's nailbiter......was actually I teased the under and the titans so I had +10, but still it never looked comfortable lol.

Latest posts