Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Yankee Pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I haven't found any Rivera stuff in a while that I didn't have, and then I spotted this bad boy. I'm happy to add it. Sorry for the rough scan. It's in a BGS case, which my scanner hates.

scan0002.jpg

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I did have one, but I decided a few years ago to get rid of my Rivera stuff. This card, and about a dozen others got sold before I changed my mind. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: I'm still missing 4 or 5 cards I sold from that dark (2-week) period in my collecting past.

This may be the exact same Rivera/Arod I owned before. I'm not sure.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Jastermereel said:
I did have one, but I decided a few years ago to get rid of my Rivera stuff. This card, and about a dozen others got sold before I changed my mind. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: I'm still missing 4 or 5 cards I sold from that dark (2-week) period in my collecting past.

That really sucks dude, but at least now you have one back in your collection. I hope you have still held on to all your Turkey Red autos though.

It's not hard to see why you decided to sell at one point. With most of the newer releases being boring my Rivera collection has lost some serious steam. Lately, the majority of my pickups have been from dime boxes. With no interest in chasing everything, I am at a major crossroads and have been deciding how to focus my collection; whether it is TTM autos, 90s stuff, or just on-card autos...I am not sure yet. I am also unsure whether I want to sell the remainder of what I have. On one hand, I have put 4-5 years into my collection so it would be hard to give up. However, it would also be nice to have some extra cash available for my O'Neill PC. Ultimately before taking any decision, I am treading carefully as I don't want to end up with any regrets.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
nevermore said:
Jastermereel said:

That really sucks dude, but at least now you have one back in your collection. I hope you have still held on to all your Turkey Red autos though.

It's not hard to see why you decided to sell at one point. With most of the newer releases being boring my Rivera collection has lost some serious steam. Lately, the majority of my pickups have been from dime boxes. With no interest in chasing everything, I am at a major crossroads and have been deciding how to focus my collection; whether it is TTM autos, 90s stuff, or just on-card autos...I am not sure yet. I am also unsure whether I want to sell the remainder of what I have. On one hand, I have put 4-5 years into my collection so it would be hard to give up. However, it would also be nice to have some extra cash available for my O'Neill PC. Ultimately before taking any decision, I am treading carefully as I don't want to end up with any regrets.

The one I regret selling the most was the 2005 Cracker Jack Gray. I'm sure I won't find that one again. I don't know what I was thinking about at the time. :shock:

CP_C

Sep 11, 2009
Glad it's back in your collection. Can't go wrong with two future HOFers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts