Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A bunch of new customs for your viewing pleasure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Here are some new customs that I made the last couple weeks:

Robin Yount
49658.jpg

Warren Spahn
49657.jpg

Don Mattingly (Used a piece of a roughed-up signed ball with him on it. Too small for a Sweet Spot design or I would of done that)
49659.jpg

Miguel Cabrera Replica Logo Autograph ('04 SPx design. Used a sticker from a damaged auto and a replica patch.)
49074.jpg

Ichiro (Used an autopenned TTM postcard UDA sends out on his behalf and the patch from one of those Kmart card/jersey set things)
49656.jpg

Constructive critique welcome. :)

-John

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
stlalways94 said:
AKA Coastal said:
The Yount and Spahn are sweet. The Mattingly's kinda fugly.

I didn't know what else to do with it. Any better suggestions are welcomed.

make a card with crazy thunder shooting everywhere, and then have a pic of don looking up w/ his bat in hand... :D

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
stlalways94 said:
AKA Coastal said:
The Yount and Spahn are sweet. The Mattingly's kinda fugly.

I didn't know what else to do with it. Any better suggestions are welcomed.

Why not do something like this (not mine):

Aroidsfleersweet.jpg

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
CP_C said:
Nice work on those!

Are you sure the Mattingly's real?

+1

doesn't look like his auto to me. Otherwise, congrats on all the great work, very creative!

As to suggestions, you should do a Mattingly based on his "HIT MAN" poster from the mid 80's.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the comments!

In regards to the Mattingly, it is an early signature. It seems like every time I post an autograph on here, someone calls "FAKE!" or questions the authenticity. I DO do my homework before buying autographs, and it is not uncommon for a player to have anywhere from 3 (Miggy) to 8 (Pujols) signature variations throughout their career. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions on what to do the Mattingly tho! :cool:

RandomH: A few weeks ago, I got 2 Yount requests that I had sent about six months apart back with that signed note. It was NOT the same signature on each, which leads me to believe that they are authentic and signed in blue gel pen. If you could, let me see yours for comparison. :)

-John

Members online