Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picked up a case of 08 Bowman Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
I'll be busting boxes 1 or 2 per day over the next week or so...just listing hits and refractors.

Results for box 1:

Box 1 pack 1:

Wilmer Flores Orange Refractor Autograph...!!!!!!(redemption, ugh.)

There's your case hit, thanks for watching, and good night!

Here's the rest of the box...

Pack 7: Jay Austin Refractor
Pack 8: Adrian Nieto Aflac Autograph
Pack 10: L.J. Hoes Refractor
Pack 13: Anthony Ferrara Bowman Blue/399
Pack 14: Miles Reagan Gold Refractor
Pack 21: Jeff Lanning Bowman Blue/399

That's it for box 1, I'll be updating the thread through the week...

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
mredsox89 said:
wlalocal71 said:
mredsox89 said:
you just paid for your case, lol

I know, right? Not even sure if I want to touch the rest...

Why not? can't lose. Still have the AFLAC and gold ref(s) along with the other 11+ autos.

This is true, I'm playing with house money now....Alright you convinced me, I'll break em. Either you are really good, or I have no self control... :lol:

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
justinmandawg said:
Awesome pull. BDP doesn't have "case hits". There is no guarantee that any case will contain anything other than 12 autos.

Thanks for the compliment. What I meant by "case hit" was to say that the Flores is going to be the best pull in the case, so the rest of the break will be anti-climactic.
I'm breaking it anyway.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
wlalocal71 said:
justinmandawg said:
Awesome pull. BDP doesn't have "case hits". There is no guarantee that any case will contain anything other than 12 autos.

Thanks for the compliment. What I meant by "case hit" was to say that the Flores is going to be the best pull in the case, so the rest of the break will be anti-climactic.
I'm breaking it anyway.

Ah. He's a friggin stud, either a great sale in the near future or a great redemptioin.

Members online

Latest posts