Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan
Darren
LaneyB

As for the football yesterday USC almost lost but pulled it out in the end.
And I'm like Dan I like a few good upset every once and a while.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
LaneyB said:
boomo said:
some great games, SC Georgia was tense, usc osu also exciting

I fell asleep on the USC/Georgia game, wish the Gamecocks would've pulled through though.

Me too! It *** a great game though right down to the wire. Special teams killed us and surprisingly Garcia was pretty good.. Good morning guys.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Josh Beckett finally pitched like Josh Beckett last night. he went 5 innings giving up 4 hits and 1 run before the monsoon arrived. Sox won 9-1. double header today Buchholz vs Garza in game 1 and Lester vs Shields in game 2.

the Pirates lost (big surprise).

working until 4 then the weekend begins :cool: .

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
tramers said:
morning all !!! just don't get into football since i've quit gambling .
Wow no more gambling, no more drinking, do you smoke?
:lol: :lol:
[youtube:28zs2qej]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3g5G0PFuXQ[/youtube:28zs2qej]

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
LaneyB said:
boomo said:

I fell asleep on the USC/Georgia game, wish the Gamecocks would've pulled through though.

Me too! It *** a great game though right down to the wire. Special teams killed us and surprisingly Garcia was pretty good.. Good morning guys.

Special teams had me yelling at the television. :oops:

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
LaneyB said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
LaneyB said:
boomo said:

They had me and my wife yelling! I was yelling at special teams and she was yelling a me, "they can't hear you!", but I knew they could. :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
LaneyB said:
[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":1k4i1v8e]
LaneyB said:
boomo said:

They had me and my wife yelling! I was yelling at special teams and she was yelling a me, "they can't hear you!", but I knew they could. :)[/quote:1k4i1v8e]

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Just clocked in at work a few minutes ago and its already busy. Should be a nice and quick day :mrgreen: I got a sweet mailday from a fellow MTer yesterday too so I will post some scans once they are uploaded. I'll pop back in soon...gotta get working :(

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
OK baseball fans (I know today is Pro Football day) But you have to love the fact the Phillies
Bull pen has been horrendous so far this month ::facepalm:: and, yes and, they play a double dip today. :lol: :
The Phillies are 5-7 in the month of September

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Pine Tar said:
tramers said:
morning all !!! just don't get into football since i've quit gambling .
Wow no more gambling, no more drinking, do you smoke?
[youtube:1dij6wb6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3g5G0PFuXQ[/youtube:1dij6wb6]
quit smoking june 10 1970
quit drinking nov 24 2007
I made a living playing poker, shooting pool and betting for over a year . Placed bets for over 10 years , knew bookies in three states . New York bookie called me ! played poker in some risky places - checked at door for weapons didn't have one given one :lol: :lol: All this was when I was single .
Can't see as well now and knuckles bad so i can't deal but will play poker sometimes with kids whose dads i used to play with . Have had several places raided by police ,once i headed for the woods .

Members online

Latest posts