Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
LETS GO RAMS, hopefully Bulger is ready to go and we don't have Kyle Boller out there. A good team to start the year against. Maybe what we need is a win to start off the year to get something going

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Rams are so screwed without Tye Hill :oops: Seriously though, what is the talk about Dorell Scott?

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Brad said:
Rams are so screwed without Tye Hill :oops: Seriously though, what is the talk about Dorell Scott?
Yea, I didn't understand that move. What did we get a 6th rounder for him? Can anybody explain why they traded Hill

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
josh3302 said:
Brad said:
Yea, I didn't understand that move. What did we get a 6th rounder for him? Can anybody explain why they traded Hill
7th rounder. He is always hurt and your new coach likes bigger CBs while Hill is like 5'8"

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Same line of questioning for these two teams, just different positions: Who can actually avoid the injury bug, Hasselbeck or Steven Jackson?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ryo1549 said:
I am hoping they tie. :)

That would work for me! God the Rams suck. New year, same Richie Incognito. Either get his temper in check, or bench his dumb butt. And what`s with that horrible shank by Brown? Terrible. Great pick and turnover recoveries by STL, and it`s sad the best play of the game for STL has been a pinning punt. God they suck, why do I continue to watch this garbage every year?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Sam Banks said:
Ryo1549 said:
I am hoping they tie. :)

That would work for me! God the Rams suck. New year, same Richie Incognito. Either get his temper in check, or bench his dumb butt. And what`s with that horrible shank by Brown? Terrible. Great pick and turnover recoveries by STL, and it`s sad the best play of the game for STL has been a pinning punt. God they suck, why do I continue to watch this garbage every year?
Sigh. It's going to be a long season.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I was SOOO mad! I had to help my cousin move and didn't get to watch the game, but MAN OH MAN, 28-0 WIN!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Did the Hawks REALLY play that good or did the Rams just forget the regular season started!????

John Carlson is MY MAN hooking it up w/ Hasselbeck!!!

GOOOOOO SEAHAWKS!!!

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
3420011565_dbc0fda430.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts