Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brett Anderson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks this kid is going to be something "special". I dont understand how his chrome auto RC's are going for so cheap. You can pick up a blue for under 15$. I have a few blue FYC's of his also but thought it would be nice to add some RC's with auto to the stash.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
he'll be good
he also has usa ud autos
oakland hurts his value -- if in NY or Boston he would be worth more

Its like anything.. if a Yankee or a Red Sox does it..national news.. If Pujols played in New York they would just change his name to "GOD" and ESPN would just devote every nite of Baseball tonite to what he did the previous day.
I know Anderson does have other autos but it's his first "MLB" auto per say. I just cant believe they are so cheap. I guess other prospectors are buying up and just waiting!!

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
cgilmo said:
brett andersons first chrome is the 07 chrome though

That is the one i would pick up.
Yes I have some blues/slabbed and refractors(07)..just the RC's are very cheap with auto. I am a FYC person and then sometimes when the official "rookie card" comes out I will get some to.
When this kid is in contention for a CY young I think those auto RC's will be very valuable, or when he goes to the Yankess or Sox.
Thanks for the reply

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
He's quietly had a good year. I've watched a couple of games and sometimes he is unhittable.

I might pickup some stuff for when he gets traded or red hot.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I have already profited on Brett Anderson. Unless Anderson is traded to a HUGE market, something that wouldn't happen for like three-four years from now, you should be out or almost out by now.

The odds of him tossing a no-no, or doing something special for a huge market is very slim.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
sheetskout said:
I have already profited on Brett Anderson. Unless Anderson is traded to a HUGE market, something that wouldn't happen for like three-four years from now, you should be out or almost out by now.

The odds of him tossing a no-no, or doing something special for a huge market is very slim.
I dont think he will pitch a no no..but in a few years this guy should be number 1 starter and CY Young is not out of reach..his is very young. I think its something you will have to hang onto cards for 2-3 years though. I paid under 30 for blues and refractors are like 5 bucks so not into him very much. Cant pass up 1st RC refractor with auto for 6$ though. I dont think I will loose on that kind of investment.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
RCRX said:
sheetskout said:

I dont think he will pitch a no no..but in a few years this guy should be number 1 starter and CY Young is not out of reach..his is very young. I think its something you will have to hang onto cards for 2-3 years though. I paid under 30 for blues and refractors are like 5 bucks so not into him very much. Cant pass up 1st RC refractor with auto for 6$ though. I dont think I will loose on that kind of investment.

If you are looking for your investments to win Cy Youngs and MVP's you're going to strikeout more often than not. No pun intended.

Members online

Latest posts