Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lenny Dykstras sports memorabilia being auctioned off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
JEA2880 said:
I feel bad for Lenny. I hope he makes some cash.

i know, its really to bad. he was always known as a very business savvy person too. how do you let yourself get $31 million in the hole?

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
A person who makes $25 million finds themselves $31 million in debt the same way that the $25,000 a year person ends up in $31,000 worth of debt: by spending more than you make.

David

Skillz

Aug 7, 2008
leatherman said:
A person who makes $25 million finds themselves $31 million in debt the same way that the $25,000 a year person ends up in $31,000 worth of debt: by spending more than you make.

David

QFT.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
They did a story on him a year or two ago on HBO Real Sports when he was at the top. He sounded either drunk or brain-damaged. Then they did another story a couple months ago when he was at the bottom, still sounding not quite right but also in severe denial about things. His huge house was empty, he was being sued by employees and vendors for non-payment, and was generally in very poor shape. The financial markets caught many, many people unaware recently, and when you're as leveraged in as many different directions as Dykstra apparently was, it can get really ugly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts