Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

another 1/1 and 9.5 to go into the borbon collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
thats 4 1/1's in my collection right now.

07 bc super
07 bc black printing plate
07 bc cyan printing plate
07 donruss elite black elite status auto

i need these:

08 bc super auto
07 bowman sterling red ref auto
and any printing plates of these versions. but all in all, i think im doing pretty good in the player collection so far. thanks everyone for the look.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
i saw that GOLD!!! looks great. that was one of the hardest cards for me to get considering i just bought the red and the super, the orange was pretty easy. someone wanted to unload it. i have no idea why golds are so hard to find. there is another 9.5 gold on ebay right now, but i will say, that gold looks mighty nice.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
RANGERS25 said:
i saw that GOLD!!! looks great. that was one of the hardest cards for me to get considering i just bought the red and the super, the orange was pretty easy. someone wanted to unload it. i have no idea why golds are so hard to find. there is another 9.5 gold on ebay right now, but i will say, that gold looks mighty nice.

Thanks! Your collection is sick! Borbon is the man!

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
jjj7880 said:
RANGERS25 said:

Thanks! Your collection is sick! Borbon is the man!
thanks, im still trying to add more. im telling eevryone that i would like to be considered the best of the best when it comes to collecting JULIO BORBON. the kid is doing pretty good, but i think he could do even better if they consider him to be a full time starter next year, and i hope they do. kid can hit, steal bases, and does a real good job of taking pitches and making the pitcher work out of the leadoff spot.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
erniesims50 said:
nice pickups! Borbon is a stud

asking everyone:

would a game used jersey autographed with all the neccesary certificates of his AA Frisco Roughrider Jersey look great in the collection? I only have cards of him right now. i know i will get some balls and a bat as well as some batting gloves of him signed one day but does everyone think that the AA jersey look pretty solid in a collection like that? asking because there claims to be one on the bay right now.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
erniesims50 said:
nice pickups! Borbon is a stud

sure is, and i hope he can continue this pace, especially if they go to the playoffs.big if though, they are starting to slip against pathetic teams and teams that are no longer in the race.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Nice job! And, IMO you should wait for a better centered gold. That way, you can possibly get another 9.5 for the collection if you sub it ;)

Members online

Latest posts