Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMAZING Redemption Replacement Mailday from UD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oct 16, 2008
MN
I was supposed to get a Patrick Ewing Ultimate Collection Auto Jumbo Patch /5, but got these instead.

I think I did pretty well, lmk opinions. The Jim Kelly cards are PC and the Favre will be tough to get.

By the way, notice the numbering on the last two.

PManningAutoSP.jpg

PManningAutoHeroes.jpg

JKellyAutoPatch.jpg

JKellyAutoPatch15.jpg

JKelluAuto12.jpg

BFavreAutoGU.jpg

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
WOW is right! :shock:

Although the Ewing auto/patch would have been nice, I think you came out WAY ahead on this. Nice!

Wow, just noticed the Favre & bottom Kelly have their jersey #.

Oct 16, 2008
MN
Thanks guys! The Ewing would have been a very sick card. The redemptions were selling $400, and a live copy would have gotten much more. I still think I did pretty well on the replacements, though, and am pretty satisfied with what I got.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
this was a much better deal, the favre is 300 alone !!
so, UD couldnt get ewing to sign 5 whole cards?

Oct 16, 2008
MN
boomo said:
this was a much better deal, the favre is 300 alone !!
so, UD couldnt get ewing to sign 5 whole cards?
Thanks, I thought so too! They said that Ewing made a verbal agreement with them but then backed out.

Aug 29, 2008
Oct 16, 2008
MN
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
cwells46 said:
Holy crap you made out like a vandal......I'd love to get ahold of one of the Mannings

While I agree you got a pretty sweet replacement. The Ewing auto is a BEAST of a card. If I'm not mistaken he almost never signs and only has a handful of autos. Because of this, his cards sell for a lot more than most people would expect:
http://cgi.ebay.com/03-04-Exquisite...ards?hash=item4399a01eb2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Yeah, I completely agree. Especially since it would have been numbered out of 5.

I am surprised that Ewing Exquisite did not go higher. Those rarely show up nowadays.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
For every 50 people that UD screws with replacments there is 1 person they take care of, now for every 10
people that get taken care of, there are 1 person who just gets REALLY taken care of. Congrats!

Kevin