Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers fans...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Answer this question for me, what moment this year made you realize we are hopeless this year? For me it was when CJ Wilson blew the game in Oakland back at the beginning of August and we preceeded to lose all 4 games to the A's while the Angels lost all 4 games they played in that stretch. It made me think that there's no way we'll ever be able to catch them because they never lose when we win and we never win when they lose.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
aw00d05 said:
Answer this question for me, what moment this year made you realize we are hopeless this year?
I've been a Rangers fan since the early '80s, and it has made me the ultimate baseball pessimist.
I can always count on Texas collapsing after the All Star break.
So despite their success earlier this season, I knew the Rangers wouldn't keep pace with the Angels.
However, I still hold out hope a miracle will happen and Texas will pass Boston for the Wild Card.
But I still love my Rangers and always will!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Austin said:
aw00d05 said:
Answer this question for me, what moment this year made you realize we are hopeless this year?
I've been a Rangers fan since the early '80s, and it has made me the ultimate baseball pessimist.
So despite their success earlier this season, I knew the Rangers wouldn't keep pace with the Angels.
However, I still hold out hope a miracle will happen and Texas will pass Boston for the Wild Card.

Negative. I would be more inclined to think that the Rangers catch the Angels. With the way the Sox have been playing lately, especially with the way they have been pitching, there is no way they are relinquishing a 5.5 game lead.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
Austin said:
aw00d05 said:

Negative. I would be more inclined to think that the Rangers catch the Angels. With the way the Sox have been playing lately, especially with the way they have been pitching, there is no way they are relinquishing a 5.5 game lead.
That's kind of how I feel, we have 7 games versus them left and I can see them getting swept by the Sox and by us this weekend and get it to 2-4 games.

CP_C

Sep 11, 2009
I don't see them pushing Boston out of the WC spot, but I really wish they would.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
CP_C said:
I don't see them pushing Boston out of the WC spot, but I really wish they would.
They have alot better shot at the Angels than the Sox.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
doesnt look that good for the Rangers now.. the two teams youre chasing play each other plus you get to face Oakland... that should spell a gain somewhere, but the Rs trail

Members online