Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees and Red Sox "getting along"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Just got back from vacation up in Lake George NY which is located between NYC and Boston.

Any place I went, there were Yanks and Sox stuff, from shirts to jerseys to whatever all in the same place.

Im talking Jeter jerseys right next to Pedroia jerseys. Yanks and Sox photos TOGETHER on the same shelf.

Being from NYC you would NEVER see this anywhere near me. That would be like...well it just wouldnt happen.

On one hand, it was really disgusting. On the other, actually its still pretty disgusting but the Lake George area makes it a whole lot more bearable.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
011873 said:
Any place I went, there were Yanks and Sox stuff, from shirts to jerseys to whatever all in the same place.

Im talking Jeter jerseys right next to Pedroia jerseys. Yanks and Sox photos TOGETHER on the same shelf.

Oh, no! Not inanimate objects!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Lake George is a beautiful area, I love it there.

Oh yeah BTW....we will never get along. :twisted:

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
vwnut13 said:
011873 said:
Just got back from vacation up in Lake George NY which is located between NYC and Boston.

Not Quite.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...mfCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

But anyways, some minor league teams sell Red Sox and Yankees stuff in their team store. Pretty sad if you ask me.

I went to a Royals home game where this happened. I'm not sure if I should say major league teams do it too, or just leave it with what you said.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Tomlinson21RB said:
vwnut13 said:
011873 said:

Not Quite.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...mfCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

But anyways, some minor league teams sell Red Sox and Yankees stuff in their team store. Pretty sad if you ask me.

I went to a Royals home game where this happened. I'm not sure if I should say major league teams do it too, or just leave it with what you said.

I'm pretty sure the Rays used to do it too. Then they became good. Now they are 20 games back. I predict we will see Yankees and Sox gear back in the Trop's shops soon enough.

Members online

Latest posts