Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Chrome is Live on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Did anyone expect the design to be different than 09 Bowman? I just hope they make up for two horrible checklists with a Draft issue that tops all previous years... i.e. get Stras, Ackley, Tate, Martin Perez, Thomas Neal, +++ in the auto portion!

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I'm glad I didn't pre-buy any of this like I usually do each year, especially since the best autograph (in my opinion) appears to be a redemption. I'll probably buy a hand-collated base set and couple autograph singles and call it a day.

BTW, Beckett has the final checklist posted: Checklist.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
aaron41984 said:
Did anyone expect the design to be different than 09 Bowman? I just hope they make up for two horrible checklists with a Draft issue that tops all previous years... i.e. get Stras, Ackley, Tate, Martin Perez, Thomas Neal, +++ in the auto portion!

you wont see tate and ackley or any boras guy in draft this year

you won't see perez or neal because unlike last year its bowman chrome draft, not bowman chrome draft picks and prospects

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Ron_Mexico said:
that hanson image is close.. but not a dupe. looks like his arm slot is slightly higher.

If that's the case, then boo to Topps for utilizing two nearly identical pictures. If they're the same, then it's understandable that they're lazy. Not acceptable, but understandable. If they went to the effort to get two different pics, they should have made them the least bit different.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
koch1974 said:
Hanson, Santana, Freeman, Viciedo, Venditte... Already better than 2008 Auto checklist.
Unless you prefer first-year cards (like me). There are just 10 FY autographs this year, and 8 of those 10 are pitchers. Yuck.

Last year we had 30 FY autographs...16 position players and 14 pitchers.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not that I necessarily disagree with anyone who is complaining (Although I don't think it is the worst bc product ever), but I just wanted to post this picture in context.

crybaby.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
19braves77 said:
Anybody have all the checklist changes ?

Base:

BCP 136 Chris Dominguez (now C.J. Lee)

Autos:

BCP93 Randall Delgado (now Matt Miller)
BCP98 Gift Negope (now Matt Mitchell)
BCP99 Dylan Lindsay (now Graham Hicks)
BCP104 Ernie Banks (now Argenis Diaz)
BCP107 Ryan Perry (now Cody Scarpetta)
BCP113 Kyle Weiland (new)
BCP114 Connor Graham (new)

Members online