Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Late September Special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just got word. The special begins today and will end on 9/30.

$10/card; 5-day turnaround; Minimum 10 cards. Promo code: 10YEARSEPT.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Does this price apply for IP/TTM auto certification? I have about 10 autos I want slabbed, but I do not want them graded. Thanks, Brian

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Jaypers said:

You have been thanked once again.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Jaypers said:

AWESOME..I have been wanting to sub a bunch of stuff 5-day, but I have been on the lookout for a decent special. You have been thanked!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I have the worst timing with these things. I recently submitted a few cards of my own to BGS. Should get poppage any day now.

Fortunately this special coincides with Bowman Chrome. Hopefully I can find some sellers who ship ASAP.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Here's the official announcement and fine print:

5-Day Grading For $10/card!!
(September 16-30, 2009)

We know it is still hot out there so we want to offer you another “cool” special for the month of September just to say thank you for choosing Beckett as your trusted grading source!

For the second half of September, Beckett Grading is running the second great grading offer for the month on our 5-day service. Submit at least 10 cards and have them graded at just $10 per card at our 5-day level. This is a savings of over 50% off our regular 5-day grading rates! You must submit at least 10 cards to receive the special though. The offer is good for any modern or vintage cards from any sport and even valid for your non-sport cards! Offer ends Sept 30, 2009 so you have just a few weeks to get your orders in. Beat the rush and get your cards in now! Enjoy the offer and thank you for choosing Beckett Grading!
Hurry…offer ends on Sept. 30th!

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discounted offers, or promotion. Offer does not apply to BGS/JSA submissions, onsite grading, or the BCCG services. Offer valid for all new orders submitted between 09/16/09 and 09/30/09 and cannot be applied to orders that were previously submitted or are in the possession of Beckett Grading currently. Offer Code: 10YEARSEPT. All orders must be postmarked by 09/30/09 and contain the promotion code listed above in order to receive the discount. Offer Expires 09/30/09. Regular prices and service levels can be found at www.beckett.com/grading or on any BGS submission form. Customer is responsible for return shipping, insurance, autograph, and over-sized surcharge fees. There is no free shipping on this promotion. See the Beckett submission form for a list of these fees. Contact BGS Customer Service at 972-448-9188, [email protected], or see www.beckett.com/grading for submission forms or for more information.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
bodiaz said:
Does this price apply for IP/TTM auto certification? I have about 10 autos I want slabbed, but I do not want them graded. Thanks, Brian
Good question Brian, I was wondering the same myself. It probably doesn't though because I think that is the BGS/JSA service, but if anyone else has more details that would be great.... my custom David Price autos need a case!

Thanks,
Casey

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
cool. been holding out for something like this.

Wasn't this the same special we did a while back? It was my first time doing a "group" sub and it was fun!

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Awesome. I've got a bunch of cards I want slabbed (in part for protection) and I'm all over this.

Thanks Jaypers for the head's up!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
caseya10781 said:
bodiaz said:
Good question Brian, I was wondering the same myself. It probably doesn't though because I think that is the BGS/JSA service, but if anyone else has more details that would be great.... my custom David Price autos need a case!

Thanks,
Casey

See the fine print in the post above yours. It does not apply to BGS/JSA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts