Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Redemption Help: Johnny Bench/Jay Bruce dual auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Hey guys,
I have a redemption in to UD for a Bruce/Bench dual auto from 09 Legendary Cuts. I'm debating whether or not to ask for a replacement, since this wouldn't be a PC card. I have a few questions about this process.

1. They say that they will replace it with an equal value card, Does anyone know the BV on the Bruce/Bench?

2. About how much longer does it take to get the replacement

3. How has Upper Deck been lately with their replacements. I have seen some pretty brutal ones, but also some pretty nice ones. If you have had anything replaced recently, please share what you got for what you should have gotten.

Thanks,
Chris

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Sounds like a sweet card. I wish I had one. :lol:

It's kind of hit-and-miss on the replacements. I've seen some stellar replacements. I've seen some bad ones too.

The last thing I had replaced was a Dave Concepcion Sweet Spot bat barrel auto from 2007 Sweet Spot Classic (it might have been 2008 :oops: ). They sent me a Ken Griffey Jr. auto as a replacement. I was happy. :D

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
muskiesfan said:
Sounds like a sweet card. I wish I had one. :lol:

It's kind of hit-and-miss on the replacements. I've seen some stellar replacements. I've seen some bad ones too.

The last thing I had replaced was a Dave Concepcion Sweet Spot bat barrel auto from 2007 Sweet Spot Classic (it might have been 2008 :oops: ). They sent me a Ken Griffey Jr. auto as a replacement. I was happy. :D

That sounds like a great replacement. The dual is supposed to be /25, so maybe that'll bring a little more value to it. I'm thinking about asking for Jim Thome, baseball Hall of Famers, and pre-war gu. I'm not sure what they'd give with those choices.

Thanks for the response

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I had a Griffey Jr/Phil Hughes dual auto #'d to 3 redemption from 07 Exquisite Rookies that was "inventory depleted" and I told them send me something comparable without giving them any names of who I like. They sent a Licecum letter N auto from SP Authentic numbered 1/2 (it was originally from a full name set redemption that was never redeemed in 07 SP Authentic) I also got a Griffey Jr auto from this years Legendary Cuts I sold both on ebay and got over$350 total.

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Thanks for all the help guys. After seeing a couple of those replacements, I decided I would give it a try since I've never done it before. Since I have a nice little PC of him going, I requested Jim Thome. But I also mentioned that I like Baseball HOF autos and pre-war game used. I mentioned Cobb, Musial, Mays, etc. Just in case they're feeling generous :D . Thanks again for the help, and I'll be sure to post what I get in about 3-4 weeks.

Chris

Members online