Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 Threads vs. 08 Elite Extra Edition

Threads vs. EEE

• Threads

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
After elite extra edition has been out for a few weeks now, I am a little suprised to see how low many of the autos are selling. Aside from Posey, Beckham, and Porcello there hasn't seemed to be many others selling very high. Maybe it is just nobody knows who any of the other guys are. So, which set will be the better set 5 years from now in terms of prospects, value, and overall collectibility?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I like Threads better - I like the card design better, and most of the players that have autos in both are lower numbered in Threads.

Having said that, the draft picks and pedigree will make Elite a better long-term product.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
I go with Threads, more limited print runs, and you can get the propsects cheaper. I agree that Elite has the name, but I think Threads will be a sleeper. Especially some of those really low numbered short prints.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I've noticed that the chipping and edges are better in Threads than in Elite. I think they are both good and I'd have selected a "Tie" button in the poll.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
Elite will be a LOT better 5 years from now. Soo many good prospects that are not in threads where the only player in threads not in elite off the top of my head is Tyler Flowers.

Members online