Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning mike.

Hope the weather holds out for you to finish the poroject. Its been raining everyday here and it looks like the weekend will be no exception...

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning, boys.

Not much for me this weekend. Working tonight and tomorrow, but Sunday should be another sit-around day. Looking forward to it.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How was meeting all of the parents at school bungle? Go smoothly?

Morning George

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning everyone. Not much planned, but I'm sure I'll be doing alittle of this, and alittle of that. I.E., get loom for some spot's in the yard, work with Katie for a few hours as I think she'll be going away soon, :( Mowing my lawn 1 last time before the snow.

Hope one else's plans turn out great.

Art

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning fellas
Off to work. and then the dentist today afterwords. Was going to the inlaws this weekend
but my youngest seems to have a cough for the last 2 days, not going. oh well so I'll do yard work
and close the pool down then

Later Richard

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. I'm running late for work so I gotta run.

I have to work tomorrow too so it really doesn't feel like a Friday. :x

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning Everyone :grouphug:

Dan- Nephew's 2 year B-Day party tomorrow.

Here the product we where talking about last night:
http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards ... hobby-case

I can get it for $494 until the 20th.

If we can get 10 people interested in a case break that would give us 3 teams each and everyone could have an excellent chance at some hits.

Team draft.
I'm guessing that if we can get 10 people in that it's $54.27 per person (cost of case paypal fees and shipping.

So who is interested?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You guys are going to have a great time ripping that stuff. No chance that I can join though, sorry...

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
gvsu96 said:
Morning Everyone :grouphug:

Dan- Nephew's 2 year B-Day party tomorrow.

Here the product we where talking about last night:
http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards ... hobby-case

I can get it for $494 until the 20th.

If we can get 10 people interested in a case break that would give us 3 teams each and everyone could have an excellent chance at some hits.

Team draft.
I'm guessing that if we can get 10 people in that it's $54.27 per person (cost of case paypal fees and shipping.

So who is interested?

Oo Oo Oo Me Me, I am in :D

Team is good but we would need to do something with the Fans of the Game inserts
If we have less than 10 people I would take another 3 team spot or split it up with someone.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
FOTG would be my fav slot in this break...I'm excited to see how you guys do and will cheerlead with mini. Get that tshirt washed and pressed Josh, we need it to be a great
innaugural MT case.

WOW. Look how pumped up George is for Honors... :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Also, I wonder if Andrew could get us the case cheaper through his peeps?

Dan=FOTG is a good idea. If he is game a max price should be set now and we should be willing to reduce the price depending on the pull since it is a small insert set.

Members online

Latest posts