Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What ever happened to miguelcabrera?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Where's Miguelcabrera been?

The blanning post spawned this one - where's Miggy? I know he was starting his first year at BC, did he forget about us already?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Re: Where's Miguelcabrera been?

jeremy said:
miggys dead he's locked in my basement
Feminist women love Jeremy *chicka chicka chicka* Jeremy I'm sick of him, look at him...

I've been wondering where he's been too. I have a few low end cards I was going to see if he might need for his collection since he said he didn't have many base or low end inserts.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary

Didnt bigfan hook him up with some sweet miggy card and for his part of the deal, Miggy had to stay away from FCB for the entire summer? I remember something like that :?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD

G $MONEY$ said:
Didnt bigfan hook him up with some sweet miggy card and for his part of the deal, Miggy had to stay away from FCB for the entire summer? I remember something like that :?
Yes, and no.
He got a sweet card.
And he stayed away for maybe 12 hours. NOT like the OCT date that was voted on... lol

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

phillyfan0417 said:
he did mention in the chat room a few times he was a thug. maybe the thug life got the best of him...
E'rbody pour out some liquor for our fallen *****

[youtube:2huze06o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS3rher4_2E[/youtube:2huze06o]

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

miggy-1.png

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

darocker80 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
darocker80 said:
jeremy said:
not surprised.
Is Timmy still trying to escape?
I am timmy.

I didn't think it was possible for the darocker80 "Lincy" obsession to go any further, but you just proved me wrong.

Now it's not just "He's my favorite player, I somehow find a way to take over every thread ever made on FCB and relate it back to "Lincy", and not only would I go gay for him, but I already did" all the way to the statement "'I am Timmy'...and the actual belief that you have somehow transformed from a message board geek into a Major League Baseball player."

And I thought I had seen everything.

Wow.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
darocker80 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
darocker80 said:
jeremy said:
not surprised.
Is Timmy still trying to escape?
I am timmy.

I didn't think it was possible for the darocker80 "Lincy" obsession to go any further, but you just proved me wrong.

Now it's not just "He's my favorite player, I somehow find a way to take over every thread ever made on FCB and relate it back to "Lincy", and not only would I go gay for him, but I already did" all the way to the statement "'I am Timmy'...and the actual belief that you have somehow transformed from a message board geek into a Major League Baseball player."

And I thought I had seen everything.

Wow.

There is a 4 letter word spelled...joke

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts