Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Saturday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys
I'm going to cut the grass and then water the lawn and then close the pool
for the year. Other then that nothing to much here.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...g' morning Chas, abc, jbone, Pine.......

Charlie, I'm playin' today!!

abc- hope you are well and be safe!

jbone- jealous that you are going to a card show...Im not a chromie but have fun.... ;)

Pine- .....one last dip in the pool though??

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
MaineMule said:
...g' morning Chas, abc, jbone, Pine.......

Charlie, I'm playin' today!!

abc- hope you are well and be safe!

jbone- jealous that you are going to a card show...Im not a chromie but have fun.... ;)

Pine- .....one last dip in the pool though??
Hell yes even if the water is 75 like it has been. It will be like in the 70's here today
so I will get in it one more time. :lol:

I have swam in it more in September then I did all summer long. Now that was sad really.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Good Morning all -

Happy Holidays to fellow members of the tribe. Wish I could go to a card show today, but need to spend the day with my dysfunctional extended family.

Hwiilensky

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hwilensky said:
Good Morning all -

Happy Holidays to fellow members of the tribe. Wish I could go to a card show today, but need to spend the day with my dysfunctional extended family.

Hwiilensky
Sounds like goods times. The more alcohol the more fun it will be. :D

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm off to work in an hour - anyone in the MA/NH area, Chris' Comics & Cards is having his rare 50% the store* sale (last one was in 2003). I helped him out a bit last night, and then regular work today in Salem.

I picked up, among other items, a box of 1999 Topps Tek. Would the MT be opposed to my opening it here and now, to see if any of your PCs need something?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Buchholz pitched another solid game and Jason Bay hit his 34th HR before being removed from the game. he fouled a ball off his leg just before his home run. Bay is now 1 home run and 2 rbi's away from his career highs of 35 and 109 both achieved in 2006.

the Pirates beat the Padres 5-1. Andre McCutchen was 2-4 with 1 rbi and 1 stolen base.

Charlie I'm working during the day and then playing at night

abn good to see you checking in. I hope everything is going as smooth as possible and stay safe.

Pine sounds like you will be outside all day. enjoy it.

bungle break that box now and let's see some scans.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Fellas.

Give a nice round of applause for your new Saturday MT manager...Chashawk. :D

Bungle - I dont think I have to say anything...

Josh - not sure why our cars have to be there for the break, but count mine in...

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
bungle77 said:
I'm off to work in an hour - anyone in the MA/NH area, Chris' Comics & Cards is having his rare 50% the store* sale (last one was in 2003). I helped him out a bit last night, and then regular work today in Salem.

I picked up, among other items, a box of 1999 Topps Tek. Would the MT be opposed to my opening it here and now, to see if any of your PCs need something?

Riiiiiiiiiiip it!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
Morning Fellas.

Give a nice round of applause for your new Saturday MT manager...Chashawk. :D

Bungle - I dont think I have to say anything...

Josh - not sure why our cars have to be there for the break, but count mine in...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
OK, ripping! Don't know if I'll have time to scan until later..
If anyone sees one they need, PM me and I'll get back to you later.

Packs 1-5 (pattern in parenthesis)

Bonds (B10, A27)
Erstad (B24, A30)
Grace (B17)
Grieve (B19)
Mo Vaughn (B04)
Chipper (A09, B30)
Travis Lee (A03)
Vlad (B25)
Juan Gonzalez (B09, B13)
Belle (A05)
Alomar (B28)
Wood (A28)
Greg Vaughn (A20, A12)
Bernie Williams (B07)
Jeter (A28)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
pghbuccos said:
Jason Bay hit his 34th HR before being removed from the game. he fouled a ball off his leg just before his home run. Bay is now 1 home run and 2 rbi's away from his career highs of 35 and 109 both achieved in 2006.

...wassup Dave...the word on the telecast was that he was experiencng flu-like symptoms??? ...also he was quoted this am ""My 3-year-old daughter has been throwing up for five days straight," said Bay. "It was only a matter of time before somebody in our household had something. It's just a typical 'don't feel well.'"

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I should also mention that I am a BIG FAN of the Tek #ed cards...so I am biased.

Several players from that set that I would like to pick up

Members online

Latest posts