Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ultra Sick Mick Pull in the Shop Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
My last 2 packs of last year's Finest sat on the shelf for months. A guy bought them this afternoon...

sickmicka.jpg

sickmickb.jpg

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Obviously an amazing pull. And how great is it that those packs that were just sitting there had such a substantial pull.

That being said, that card is really ugly, imo. The Mantle auto is cut off, the shiny sticker on top of the xfractor is blinding, and the player combination seems kind of random and incohesive.

But, like I said, it's an awesome pull.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff D said:
Obviously an amazing pull. And how great is it that those packs that were just sitting there had such a substantial pull.

That being said, that card is really ugly, imo. The Mantle auto is cut off, the shiny sticker on top of the xfractor is blinding, and the player combination seems kind of random and incohesive.

But, like I said, it's an awesome pull.

this basically sums up my feelings as well.

But if you think about it, it's the perfect card to sell. If I pulled it, I'd be stoked, b/c I know there would be plenty of rich people to go after it, and I wouldn't lose sleep watching it go.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I would be stoked to pull that because of the quick flip, but would be discusted with the cut, the crooked sticker auto and the overall uglyness of the card. Bitter sweet, yes. But a profitable one no doubt.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
That's the 2nd one I have seen.. The shoop where I go to, a regular pulled this one..

mantle-cano.jpg

I think she sold it on EBAY for $1100..

Skillz

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Terrible looking card but should do VERY well on the ebay if they decide to sell.

What he said. Ewwwwwwwww, I feel for the sucker who purchases that card.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I remember at a shop that used to be around here had a Babe Ruth GU bat card pulled from 2001 (I think--it was a long time ago) Donruss that had been sitting on his shelf for months. That's why you never know when there's only one pack left. (or in this case, two.)

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
I remember at a shop that used to be around here had a Babe Ruth GU bat card pulled from 2001 (I think--it was a long time ago) Donruss that had been sitting on his shelf for months. That's why you never know when there's only one pack left. (or in this case, two.)

True, unless you actually know the kind of criminals...., uh I mean employees your shop has working for them. :evil:

Members online