Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^Sunday Morning THread^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...yo....finally.........since I gotta blow out of here in an hour or so I wasn't going to start this...... ;)

Wide- received that nice dual auto yesterday, hopefully can scan tonight.....

Anything new with you?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Red Sox beat the O's again. Lester gave up 10 hits and 3 runs in 6 innings but the Sox scored 3 in the 7th and 5 in the 8th to get him his 14th win.

working today and then off until noon on Wednesday. then 5 straight days of 12 hour work days.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning abn, Scott, Dave. How are you guys?

Scott- nothing new with the set. But have been getting in some nice Wake cards, and got almost all of the SS gifts yesterday. They are so nice almost makes me feel like keeping them :shock: :lol: Can't wait to see the new dual.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. Today is my only day off of the week. 6 on, 1 off, 5 on. I'm already looking forward to NEXT weekend. ::facepalm::

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
Morning abn, Scott, Dave. How are you guys?

Scott- nothing new with the set. But have been getting in some nice Wake cards, and got almost all of the SS gifts yesterday. They are so nice almost makes me feel like keeping them :shock: :lol: Can't wait to see the new dual.

...I've picked up a couple of nice SS items and they'd look nice in my collection as well ;)

Wake is pitching tomorrow!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Fellas
Got in a Group Break package, and bought a SS yesterday.
Other then that I think it is time to hit someone with a charge back
since it has been 23 days since payment. I hate slow ass people.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Hwilensky, Richard.

Good to see SS activity going on :D I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone receives. Is there an official date when we are opening?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
wideright said:

Good to see SS activity going on :D I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone receives. Is there an official date when we are opening?

Yes there is but I can't remember without looking at the e-mail

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
wideright said:

Yes there is but I can't remember without looking at the e-mail
I just looked at the email and didn't see a date for the actual opening. Packages need to be delivered by Dec. 1 but that was the only date I saw.

Morning Dan.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Pine Tar said:
[quote="George_Calfas":hp5sfsq7]Good Morning!
Morning George

What is the SS break date?? or is there one yet, we know they have to ship by DEC 1[/quote:hp5sfsq7]

21 December, unless everyone has theirs before hand and we all have the Christmas itch. We can poll it the week before.

How goes it your way?

Members online

Latest posts