Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your most valuable card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
I'm bored, and waiting for football to start. I figured this would a good way to kill some time.

careerpatch.jpg

For me it has to be this one, when the set came out these were getting between $200-300. What makes me like it even more is I got it for $15 from a seller who had no idea how much it was worth.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Definitely not as valuable as it used to be, but this Jay Bruce is still my most valuable card:

BruceRed95.jpg

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Sell Value: 2007 Bowman Chrome Adrian Peterson Auto
Intrinsic Value: 2004 Bowman Chrome Felix Hernandez Auto
Sentimental Value: 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
That's a tough one. I have a dozen in the $1000 to $1500 range, and then several more that aren't worth that much but I woudln't sell for less.
Some day I will own a Pujols Chrome auto, but for now, I will just go with my most recent expensive card.

cobbcustom-1.jpg
cobbcustomback.jpg

Most expensive card I owned and sold, that I regret selling, even though I nearly doubled my money.
ichrc2.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Most of my baseball has more sentimental than monetary value. My most valuable card in terms of $ is actually a non-sports auto. Could get a lot of money for it if I ever decided to sell, but that is highly unlikely!

JOLIEAUTO.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
JackLondon said:
Most of my baseball has more sentimental than monetary value. My most valuable card in terms of $ is actually a non-sports auto. Could get a lot of money for it if I ever decided to sell, but that is highly unlikely!

JOLIEAUTO.jpg

Sweet card, but I didn't know her autograph was so horrible looking.

Members online

Latest posts