Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Jordan/Julius Erving Dual GU/Dual Autograph /15 FS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
b914_1.jpg

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
If you are willing to trade for it, please check my bucket. Some PC and NFT available for that card.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
highphat said:
If you are willing to trade for it, please check my bucket. Some PC and NFT available for that card.

You have some real nice stuff, but specifically, anything in the 425-450 SV range? Not really looking to trade down on this card too much.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
highphat said:

You have some real nice stuff, but specifically, anything in the 425-450 SV range? Not really looking to trade down on this card too much.
Nothing really right at that amount...my cards tend to be either over or under by quite a bit.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
highphat said:
coltsfan23 said:
highphat said:

Nothing really right at that amount...my cards tend to be either over or under by quite a bit.

Yeah, that's what I had noticed.

Thanks for the interest.

Latest posts