Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Replacement for Price/Hochevar Dual Received - SCAN INSIDE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Here is what Topps sent as a replacement for the dual.....LMK your opinions!!!!! Did I get screwed or is it a fair deal cause I dunno!!!!! Also, a couple of Triple Threads pickups and the Kemp redemption came......

8/25
devin.jpg

Kemp (actually looks better in person, kinda cool IMO)
kemp.jpg

TT
young.garko.jpg

Thanx for looking!!!!!

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
upppppppppppp for more opinions......yes, too many drinks does it LOL

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I dont know much about Mesoraco, but an orange ref auto is nice. Quick question, was that mailed with any type of delivery confirmation or signature confirmation? The reason I ask is that Topps said mine got mailed without those things... and of course I never received the allegedly mailed card. Topps ended up sending me a box of triple threads that I pulled a Cobb out of but I just wanted to see if they were yanking my leg about my card actually ever being mailed.

Thanks!
Casey

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Casey, they sent it certified - the postage on the envelope was $6.42 and I had to sign and provide ID upon going to the PO to pick it up.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
i think you did very good. duals usually dont value out on the plus side (i.e. sp prospects). if merasco can hit there isnt an established star blocking him from the starting spot. the only things in his way would be lou marson or travis d'naurd but they have said they would move d'naurd.

Wrong team.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Thanx for the feedback from the board!!!!! I appreciate it........guess we will see if this guy can play LOL.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts