Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rookie: bigger upside......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
LeSean McCoy or Donald Brown?

Both have potential to start by the end of the year for their respective teams.....thoughts?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Brad said:
For this year and maybe next: Donald Brown

For the career: Shady

I am thinking short term.....Brown is the better back in my opinion, but in terms of an investment I think McCoy will get my touches....Colts have too proficient of a passing game and the running game gets abandoned at times....like Monday night's game.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Donald Brown

Best rookie running back hands down....and I won't repeat the million reasons for this...since I've already done so in every thread like this since before the draft :p

In all honesty though I think McCoy def. can be good too, just that there's really nothing Brown is missing from his game. You already saw last night, who was in when it mattered most? Brown. I'd imagine he is going to keep cutting into Addai's carries and move into the featured role, and as long as Peyton is around that should be good for his stats and value.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts