Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cool story from Oregon...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
eh I dunno.

I was just listening to Mike & Mike and they made a pretty convincing argument to why the fan should be ashamed and it was kind of a bone-head move by Kelly.
Sure he did it to look like a good guy since it's his first year and all, but I feel bad for every other coach who lost last week and has to go to their e-mail now. :lol:

Maybe if the fan actually complained about the fight afterword and said they were ashamed because of that.....but simply because they lost? Was Oregon even favored to win that game? Every game there are going to be a lot of fans dissapointed, it's the chance you take.
I think in some ways it is cool....and maybe what I thought at first....but the more I think about it' sin-line with sillly law-suits, people not taking ownership of their own decisions and everything else messed up in our society.

* There trying to get confirmation now, but it seems people are saying he sent the check back. If that's the case I guess it ends up being a cool gesture on both sides.

Members online

Latest posts