Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ochocinco's Lambeau Leap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
It would have been positive if a Green Bay fan would have punched him in the throat :p

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I agree. I think Chad is fun. He does things that are funny to be funny. He's not like a TO at all. People who say they think he's lame have no personality or just drinking on the haterade...:) :lol:

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
I would be willing to trade in my Browns jersey for good if Ochocinco sent me tickets to a game like that :lol:

Ok not sure if i would go that far but i am teatering on the edge with my fandom with the browns :(

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
mikekarlovec said:
I would be willing to trade in my Browns jersey for good if Ochocinco sent me tickets to a game like that :lol:

Ok not sure if i would go that far but i am teatering on the edge with my fandom with the browns :(

just now? what was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back?

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
i think it was the hiring of Mangini. I really dont like the guy and it makes watching the games that much more difficult for me. that and the big tease of the 10-6 season and almost making the play offs to fall right back to competing for the #1 draft pick.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm a little tired of the Browns trying to emulate their glory days of Belichick. Crennel didn't work, Mangini will not work, and I'm sure the next goon of Belichick's will not work.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
Card Magnet said:
I'm a little tired of the Browns trying to emulate their glory days of Belichick. Crennel didn't work, Mangini will not work, and I'm sure the next goon of Belichick's will not work.

I agree completely. but at least Romeo was likable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts