Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
Sent the guy a Andrew Bailey Topps chrome blue instead of a jordan shafer topps chrome blue am i sol he wont answer my messages

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
iphoner111 said:
Sent the guy a Andrew Bailey Topps chrome blue instead of a jordan shafer topps chrome blue am i sol he wont answer my messages
This thread fails miserably.
1. Your title is "question," which is idiotic and vague.
2. You didn't ask a question.
3. You write as though English is your second language.
Ultra fail.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
Austin said:
iphoner111 said:
Ultra fail.
i asked a simple question and someone that has had this problem before could tell me what happened. YOU *********.
Im not in English class over here.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
iphoner111 said:
Austin said:
iphoner111 said:
Ultra fail.
i asked a simple question and someone that has had this problem before could tell me what happened.
YOU *********.
Sweet, another excuse for a ********* picture.
Thanks iphoner!

http://www.boardofcadillac.com/**********.jpg

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Easy solution everyone - ignore this guy. He's been on my "foe" list for a few weeks now and it's the best move I've ever made.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Austin said:
iphoner111 said:
Austin said:
iphoner111 said:
Ultra fail.
i asked a simple question and someone that has had this problem before could tell me what happened.
YOU *********.
Sweet, another excuse for a ********* picture.
Thanks iphoner!

http://www.boardofcadillac.com/**********.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marterburn

Yeah, it sucks but I think you're SOL.

Without insulting, I agree on all of Austin's points. Typing in proper English helps people understand you. And I wandered into this thread not knowing what I was going to see, so it's really not a good title. The last one is semantics, but you didn't use a '?' at the end of your sentence, so there's no actual question either.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
trademhigh said:
iphoner111 said:
Please do since i post like 1-2 times a week
Or nearly 4 times a day. Same thing, right?
hmm lets see i used to post a lot but stopped posting so lets see its going down gradually nice observation though

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
marterburn said:

Without insulting, I agree on all of Austin's points. Typing in proper English helps people understand you. And I wandered into this thread not knowing what I was going to see, so it's really not a good title. The last one is semantics, but you didn't use a '?' at the end of your sentence, so there's no actual question either.
Thank you for helping that is all i needed. Thanks given

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
iphoner111 said:
marterburn said:

Thank you for helping that is all i needed. Thanks given
I was rude and I sincerely apologize. :grouphug:
Awesome cards in your sig by the way.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I am just confused as to what you are asking still.If you want an opinion...yeah...unless the person you sent to actually really collects that guy and doesn't want the card that you did send, then you are probably out of luck.I am not sure how any of our experiences here, even if they were the same, could help you though.I mean...this kind of thing is a case by case basis and since none of us know who you are dealing with, there is no way we could give a decent answer.

Members online

Latest posts