Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EASY CONTEST!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Alright guys, I have a recreation league basketball game in about an hour. Contest is to guess the amount of points I will score. Looking for a correct answer exactly, although I might consider close answers. Tiebreaker will be blocks I get.

Little bit of info: I'm right in the middle age-wise. I am above average in the league in height (6-2). I have a wicked outside shot but will be playing forward tonight. Second-best player on the team.

Prizes are a Josh McRoberts Bowman Rookie Card /399 and another /199.

Contest ends when I get home around 9.

Let the guessing begin and FYI, I'll know if you're cheating and changed your answers.

Mike

Example guess:
Mypens66: 100 pts; 10 blocks. :p

G

Alright guys, just got home. Sat the first quarter (each player has to sit a whole quarter) while our best player and "point guard" were in. The reason I put PG in "" is because he passes to the other team more than ours. Anyways, they put up a big 6 on the scoreboard but also held the other team to 6. 6-6 end 1st. I come in the second quarter, the two I mentioned come out. I score 11 points. Had a ton of, steals, boards, and assists too. 21-20 halftime. The "PG" comes back in, I touch the ball twice the rest of the game, get 1 FT, and we lose by 10.

Blocks: 3
Here's the guesses and we'll give the win to BB44! PM me your addy.
boxbreaker44: 11 points 2 blocks
pjnprospects: 11 points, 1 block
Reds in 2009: 13 points 0 blocks