Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Hudson now 106-2 with a three run lead or better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm sitting here watching MLB Network and they mentioned that heading into tonight's game that Hudson was 105-2 when given a lead of 3 or more. I thought that was a pretty impressive stat. His career record is 148-78.

I know leatherman always has the great, obscure info, but I thought this was pretty interesting.

Griffey4Prez

Aug 10, 2009
If the Braves don't find a way to keep hudson, vasquez, lowe and jurrjens together next year, I'm unfanning them.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
I'm sitting here watching MLB Network and they mentioned that heading into tonight's game that Hudson was 105-2 when given a lead of 3 or more. I thought that was a pretty impressive stat. His career record is 148-78.

I know leatherman always has the great, obscure info, but I thought this was pretty interesting.

Those numbers are sooooooooo maddux like... :D

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
I remember when the Braves picked him up, he had one of the best current winning %. Was in the top 2 or 3 of all current pitchers, and maddux was still pitching then. He is an ace, and if he can come back next season with jair, lowe, and vazquez then the Braves are going to be dangerous.

Frow

Sounds impressive, but without some sort of context it's hard to say how impressive. You would expect with a large lead such as that he would win a majority of these games anyways. What's the chance of winning with a 3 run lead or better and how does he stack up? How many no decisions are we looking at?

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Frow said:
Sounds impressive, but without some sort of context it's hard to say how impressive. You would expect with a large lead such as that he would win a majority of these games anyways. What's the chance of winning with a 3 run lead or better and how does he stack up? How many no decisions are we looking at?

That's one thing I was wondering also. I'm sure it's been mentioned during Braves games, because the 106-2 stat has been thrown around a lot when he pitches.

Members online