Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********"The Autumnal Morning Thread - Day 3"***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Morning guys...

Mojo, what break are you watching tonight?

Gonna leave at 1115am for my school's golf outing. Very much looking forward to get some clean air out of the office!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Hello and good morning Daniel. :D Very much looking forward to the break.

Ok, completely from left field... My question is, why hasn't ebay combined auctions and best offers? Why don't they make BO's available all the time? How many times have you mailed the seller of a regular auction and made an offer and they end early? Wouldn't it make sense from a business standpoint to work that into every single auction with so many being ended early for BO's? Maybe I need more coffee but it makes sense to me. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning gents. I got a text from a co-worker at midnight last night saying her kid is sick and she has to take him to the doctor so I have to go in early for her. I love working an 11 hour shift on 6 hours sleep. ::facepalm::

2 more days till a 3-day weekend... :cool:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Dan, Richard, Bobby, Russ, Dave and Trevor :mrgreen:

Dan - I'm PUMPED for the break!!! How about yourself...and how is the weather treating you??

Richard - Have a great carpool...stay green :lol: :mrgreen:

Bobby - Have a great golf day...I'm jealous!!

Russ - Hola sir!!! Long time no see :cool:

Trevor - Hope work flies by over the next 2 days bud...3 days off is just around the corner for you :D

Dave - I'm an infielder...so I can't answer your question :lol: Oh yeah...good morning and happy break day!!!

Charlie - Hola Hombre!!! I know you are either at work or playing dad this early in the morning ;)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
Ok, completely from left field... My question is, why hasn't ebay combined auctions and best offers? Why don't they make BO's available all the time? How many times have you mailed the seller of a regular auction and made an offer and they end early? Wouldn't it make sense from a business standpoint to work that into every single auction with so many being ended early for BO's? Maybe I need more coffee but it makes sense to me. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't.

As a [strike:2s490fak]major[/strike:2s490fak] very minor EBAY shareholder, I vote to make this change immediately. I am losing profits from all the off-line offers I make and that are accepted. :lol: :lol:

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning.
Just got back from a math meeting that basically says we're scrapping the program we use throughout the entire k-12 spectrum because 2nd grade teachers don't like it. Ugh.

This was after a district meeting yesterday that says Massachusetts math scores are so high, they don't get compared to other states anymore, they get compared to the world. And we're in the upper third of this state. But it's not good enough? I'm just dreading re-working my curriculum...

Good luck on the break tonight, everyone.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
excel_B said:
Heyyy Alex! Good hearing from you...

Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of break are you talking about? :oops:

Nothing to excuse ;) A few of us went in on a case of 2004 Donruss Honors for our team building PCs. Whats new with you??

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas...

dan-sick and twisted I am.
dave-agree totally
josh-didn't want to watch the office tonight anyway :lol:
bungle-teaching administration is so stupid at times... :evil:
alex-yo!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Scott - Morning Scott!!! How goes it??

Adam - Mmmm...one of my favorite cereals!!! Enjoy the day dude.

Josh - Nice pickup!!! Don't fret...I have a feeling something nice is sitting in our case ;)

Bungy - Math meeting?? Sounds like you could have figured out George's contest :lol:

Steve - Hola!!! Whats crack-a-lackin'??

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
metallicalex777 said:

...going well and you??

Good luck with the break tonight! I have a completely free afternoon/night today, which is rare for this time of year. No soccer games or any other kids activities. It will likely be me, my friend Sam Adams, and the cast of the Office hangin' out tonight...... ;)

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:

Adam - Mmmm...one of my favorite cereals!!! Enjoy the day dude.

Josh - Nice pickup!!! Don't fret...I have a feeling something nice is sitting in our case ;)

Bungy - Math meeting?? Sounds like you could have figured out George's contest :lol:

Steve - Hola!!! Whats crack-a-lackin'??

Not much, a few pickups here and there, thats about it.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Scott - Sounds like a PERFECT way to enjoy some free time. Great job finding that time too :mrgreen: Enjoy man!!!

Steve - Any cards to brag about?? ;)

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Scott - Sounds like a PERFECT way to enjoy some free time. Great job finding that time too :mrgreen: Enjoy man!!!

Steve - Any cards to brag about?? ;)

A couple, however I like to wait for them to get in before I show them off...plus I'm too lazy to scan them one at a time and need a stack of them to motivate me. (que dan's poor me scanning music) ;)