Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

who's the nicest, fan-friendly all-star caliber player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
i've heard jeter is a nice guy... who else is a nice guy who isn't an arrogant, ehh, ...hole?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
The nicest player i ever met was Ken Griffey Jr, that was back in 91 or 92 when the Mariners came to play their AAA team

147f9x.jpg

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Ervin Santana is too legit to quit. Great guy....

skrip

haha

bustedtees.5cde7c29bac2c8c406338bdfdf26758f.gif

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
The nicest player i ever met was Ken Griffey Jr, that was back in 91 or 92 when the Mariners came to play their AAA team

147f9x.jpg

nothing against the guy at all.... but that's not the most representative of him when he's a second or third year guy... i have no idea what he's like though, just saying

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Griffey is in no way the best fan-friendly player I've ever seen.

Pujols is a class act... when he encounters fans. Gonzo, Mark Grace, Marianao Rivera, among others.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:

147f9x.jpg

Wow, your lucky he signed for you. I've talked to guys who have been "graphing" for 15+ years and they've said they've never seen Griffey pick up a pen. He's also cursed out fans in front of them.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I've met over 100 active and former players and the nicest one, hands down, was Dale Murphy. It wasn't even close.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
Griffey Jr., Ryan Howard, Prince Fielder all love ignoring kids at Marlins games.

Dan Uggla is an All-Star and one of the best offensive second basemen and is ridiculously nice. I've seen him walk up to Phillies fans giving him hell and chat with them for five minutes.

2-66.jpg

Members online

Latest posts