Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 UD Goodwin Autographs SP List???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
It hasn't been released by UD as far as I know, but from from my own (limited) observations, I've noticed three of them selling for high dollars: Jordan (duh), Chipper Jones, and Evan Longoria. Please feel free to add to these three with your own observations. Also, any thoughts as to when UD will release print runs?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've only seen 2 Sizemores so far, and they are redemptions. Nolan Ryan and Derek Jeter I think are pretty obviously SP'd, too. Basically all the big-name and HOFer major sport guys are likely short.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
smapdi said:
I've only seen 2 Sizemores so far, and they are redemptions. Nolan Ryan and Derek Jeter I think are pretty obviously SP'd, too. Basically all the big-name and HOFer major sport guys are likely short.
Yeah, I figured the big names/spokesmen would be (Bobby Orr is there, too). But I'm wondering about the rest of the players & oddball autos. A&G has the big names (Pujols, A-Rod, etc.), the oddballs, and a few other autos SPd. I've seen many oddball autos from Goodwin sell for very little, so I guess they're not following A&G with that one. I'm curious about the "lesser" big names, like Kaline, Newcombe, B. Robinson, etc. They've been selling on par with their other autos, plus a little bit because it's still new. Any other thoughts or observations on them?

Members online

Latest posts