Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indians lose their 11th straight tonight...SWEET!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
prozac4312 said:
mredsox89 said:
At least your boy V-mart is playing pretty damn well in Boston

Buck Foston.

:mrgreen:

lol
:D

Have you moved any of your stuff yet? Unless he takes off in the playoffs I dont think he can get much more value. I think i remember you saying you were gonna sell off some stuff when the trade went down.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
His stuff is at an all time low, surprisingly.

I've sold a few autos after similar cards were bid up (extraordinarily) high due to set collectors, and as a result I was able to sell them for much more than I paid for them...but other than that I haven't moved anything. As much as the stuff is doing no good just sitting in a box I refuse to take this much of a hit on it.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
prozac4312 said:
His stuff is at an all time low, surprisingly.

I've sold a few autos after similar cards were bid up (extraordinarily) high due to set collectors, and as a result I was able to sell them for much more than I paid for them...but other than that I haven't moved anything. As much as the stuff is doing no good just sitting in a box I refuse to take this much of a hit on it.

really, thats surprising to me. Maybe collectors aren't sure what his future is with Boston? I see him resigning with the sox long term and playing 1B

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe they are making a run at Bryce Harper?

trade Carlos Santana back to LA please :oops:

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
95vr4 said:

I came across a Carlos Santana GU catcher's helmet (the one without earflaps) from Spring Training...any idea what it might be worth?

More on topic: the deal that sent V-Mart to Boston (in my mind at least) nullified any chances of Santana's ass going anywhere (for the time being).

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
prozac4312 said:
95vr4 said:

I came across a Carlos Santana GU catcher's helmet (the one without earflaps) from Spring Training...any idea what it might be worth?

More on topic: the deal that sent V-Mart to Boston (in my mind at least) nullified any chances of Santana's ass going anywhere (for the time being).

Agreed. If they weren't satisfied with holding Santana until he was ready there were a few catchers on the sox that I am sure they could have gotten instead of Price or Hagadone.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
95vr4 said:

Not sure honestly, his GU auto bat sold for $150 when he was a Dodger, not sure about the price now.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I'm having flashbacks to watching the Tribe in the 80's as a kid. This was also a very sad stat from the game Thursday......

OF Michael Brantley’s two-run single in the third inning gave the Indians a 2-0 lead. That snapped a streak in which Cleveland had gone 70 consecutive innings without a lead.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
When we were in Vegas for March Madness, Cleveland was 14:1 on winning the World Series this year. Only teams better were the Yanks and Red Sox.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
muchuckwagon said:
I'm having flashbacks to watching the Tribe in the 80's as a kid. This was also a very sad stat from the game Thursday......

OF Michael Brantley’s two-run single in the third inning gave the Indians a 2-0 lead. That snapped a streak in which Cleveland had gone 70 consecutive innings without a lead.

Flashbacks to the beginning of Major League :D

Members online

Latest posts