Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Week 3 predictions and picks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Well lastweek wasn't so good,hopefully this week is better.

Ravens 38 Browns 10
Bills 24 Saints 23
Atlanta 27 Patroits 23
Dallas 17 Carolina 10
Cardinals 23 Colts 19
Redskins 25 Lions 14
Raiders 13 Denver 12
Giants 19 Bucs 15
Packers 20 Rams 10
Jets 27 Titans 16
Eagles 21 Chiefs 14
Jags 23 Houston 17
Steelers 27 Bengals 7
Chargers 31 Miami 24
Bears 24 Seattle 13

Upset Special:
49ers 31 Minnesota 21

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bornagaincollector said:

Ravens 38 Browns 10
Bills 24 Saints 23
Atlanta 27 Patroits 23
Dallas 17 Carolina 10
Cardinals 23 Colts 19
Redskins 25 Lions 14
Raiders 13 Denver 12
Giants 19 Bucs 15
Packers 20 Rams 10
Jets 27 Titans 16
Eagles 21 Chiefs 14
Jags 23 Houston 17
Steelers 27 Bengals 7
Chargers 31 Miami 24
Bears 24 Seattle 13

Upset Special:
49ers 31 Minnesota 21

Are you putting $ on these or for fun?

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:

Upset Special:
49ers 31 Minnesota 21

HAHAHA Never!! Im a huge 49er fan but I don't see them winning this game at all.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Bosox3 said:
Bornagaincollector said:

Upset Special:
49ers 31 Minnesota 21

HAHAHA Never!! Im a huge 49er fan but I don't see them winning this game at all.
If they can take AP out of the picture like they did in 07, then the game goes into Favre's hands as a gun slinger in the 4th quarter. That gives them a definite shot.

Taylor did post over 100 yards by himself though, but he broke an 80 yard run accounting for almost all of those yards.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Shaun Hill's stuff will explode if he goes into the dome and beats the Vikes......HE will be the reason they win it not the running game like last week. I wish he passed more the first two weeks because he may have to throw it up 35+ times on Sunday.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
EricInCT said:
Bornagaincollector said:

Ravens 38 Browns 10
Bills 24 Saints 23
Atlanta 27 Patroits 23
Dallas 17 Carolina 10
Cardinals 23 Colts 19
Redskins 25 Lions 14
Raiders 13 Denver 12
Giants 19 Bucs 15
Packers 20 Rams 10
Jets 27 Titans 16
Eagles 21 Chiefs 14
Jags 23 Houston 17
Steelers 27 Bengals 7
Chargers 31 Miami 24
Bears 24 Seattle 13

Upset Special:
49ers 31 Minnesota 21

It is for fun,I don't gamble.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:
EricInCT said:
Bornagaincollector said:

Ravens 38 Browns 10
Bills 24 Saints 23
Atlanta 27 Patroits 23
Dallas 17 Carolina 10
Cardinals 23 Colts 19
Redskins 25 Lions 14
Raiders 13 Denver 12
Giants 19 Bucs 15
Packers 20 Rams 10
Jets 27 Titans 16
Eagles 21 Chiefs 14
Jags 23 Houston 17
Steelers 27 Bengals 7
Chargers 31 Miami 24
Bears 24 Seattle 13

Upset Special:
49ers 31 Minnesota 21

It is for fun,I don't gamble.

Thank God brutha. Before I even comment, the "Any given Sunday" rule is always in effect. So who knows, but.........

Bills over Saints?
Giants over the Buccaneers by only 4?
Cardinals over Colts? (Maybe last season.)
Falcons over Patriots? (Brady will throw at least 3 TD's in this one with 300+ yds)

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I like how your a huge 49ers fan an you dont have faith ::facepalm::

No one said the niners were going to beat the cards an look what happened. I had 14 confident points in that game. almost every one said the seahawks where going to beat us. Look what happened. Now finally people learn that we are a actually a decent team an they actually pick us for once. NFL live crew picked the Niners to win too. I hope it doesnt jinx us but i actually do see us winning this game. I hope they do because then i got major bragging rights with my pops

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
You love picking against the Vikings, don't you ;)? I remember last week you had the Lions beating them. Anyways, I don't see the 49ers keeping up in this game. Favres first game ever in the dome, its going to be LOUD.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Cards Bills Titans --- 3 live dogs who I like to cover this week and one possibly even win outright
edit: close but no cigar..saints broke it open with Pierre run and Collins came up short late in NYJ game
Great week last week in Vegas (Cincy, Cincy/GB over, over in Az/Jax, Over in Carolina/ATL, pounded Saints and Bills, NYG, Batl., under Wash/STL, Oak, ATL, Texans)

Only losers were Pitt (thanks J reed), Cleveland (why o why would I ever bet on Cleve?)and Seattle (knew ticket was done when Matt H = hurt).....Cardinals/Wainwright lsing to Cubs Sunday night on that runner interference call did blow

Plus bro won 225 buy in at caesars and I flipped half the entry (we each got back about 2K)

I miss Vegas already

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Even if it was 75 degrees and sunny and not a cloud in the sky the Bills can beat the Saints.

Why people are so high on them I can't undestand....if they put up 50 points against the Bills I will be very surprised.

Please keep in mind the Saints played the first two games under circumstances that don't happen many times in a DECADE:

Back-to-back to start the season against QBs making their FIRST NFL start.

Those inexperienced QBs threw a total of 6 INTs and neither were pressured very much into making those bad decisions.

Trent Edwards has the opportunity today to prove to the NFL that he is in the upper echelon of QBs (top 1/2 I am talking about) rather than an average QB so many people see him as.

Fred Jackson is going to kill the Saints today rushing and passing.

Since I am so heavily invested in the guy, I can't wait to see what Pierre Thomas can do now that he is healthy.

Let the games begin :D

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
The way Fred Jackson ran the ball through NE in week one is going to be similar to the way Michael Turner carries the ball 41 times for 183 yards in the pouring rain here on the east coast.

I think the Falcons-NE game is more even than people think.

Falcons in a teaser but NE has an opportunity to cover astraight bet a high 55% of the time.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Does anyone else think the Dolphins got screwed by the schedule makers?

A tough Monday nite game then a long trip for a Sunday nite game, both versus potential AFC champs?

I've noticed alot of teams playing Sunday nite then Monday nite or visa/versa with alot of travel in between.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
nikateen said:
You love picking against the Vikings, don't you ;)? I remember last week you had the Lions beating them. Anyways, I don't see the 49ers keeping up in this game. Favres first game ever in the dome, its going to be LOUD.

I have the Vikings at 10-6 this year with a wildcard.I have them losing this week because they fell behind against 2 of the worst defenses in the league in the browns and the lions,they will have a harder time against a 49ers defense thats pretty good.

And Brett Farve doesn't play good in domes!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Snyper said:
Thank God brutha. Before I even comment, the "Any given Sunday" rule is always in effect. So who knows, but.........

Bills over Saints?
Giants over the Buccaneers by only 4?
Cardinals over Colts? (Maybe last season.)
Falcons over Patriots? (Brady will throw at least 3 TD's in this one with 300+ yds)

Madden don't got **** on me. :lol:

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
MAN OH MAN! I'm LOVING how the Vikings pulled the upset!!!
And MY DANG ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sea-Chickens looked like crap once again! Well, I have NO more room to talk crap, I guess I can figure another 4-12 season! Next weekend against Manning and the Colts is going to be a sure-fire loss!!!!!! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: GRRR!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
EricInCT said:
Even if it was 75 degrees and sunny and not a cloud in the sky the Bills can beat the Saints.
-Not today they couldn't.

Why people are so high on them I can't undestand....if they put up 50 points against the Bills I will be very surprised.
-Oh I don't know, maybe because they are the most explosive offense in the NFL behind the best QB in the league.

Please keep in mind the Saints played the first two games under circumstances that don't happen many times in a DECADE:

Back-to-back to start the season against QBs making their FIRST NFL start.

Those inexperienced QBs threw a total of 6 INTs and neither were pressured very much into making those bad decisions.
-Looking forward to this week's excuse. Maybe Trent just had a tummyache?

Trent Edwards has the opportunity today to prove to the NFL that he is in the upper echelon of QBs (top 1/2 I am talking about) rather than an average QB so many people see him as.
-LOL!!!! 56.4 passer rating againt the Saints defense. Yeah. Definately an "upper echelon" QB.

Fred Jackson is going to kill the Saints today rushing and passing.
-71 yards rushing, 26 receiving. So much for "killing it".

Since I am so heavily invested in the guy, I can't wait to see what Pierre Thomas can do now that he is healthy.
-Horrible investment. Why would anyone invest in a RB on a pass happy team, letalone an injuryprone guy like Thomas? Ouch, your bad.

Let the games begin :D
-Game over.

Members online

Latest posts