Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Scouting Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Edit: I will just bump this thread every time I post a new report for those of you who want to check them out. Just click on the banner in my sig to check out the blog. Thanks everyone.

Blake Beavan report is now live on the blog for those of you who wanted to see it.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Like the Bowden analysis but im fairly confident he will not be starting the 09 season with the sox. He has very few innings in AAA and the sox are top heavy with SP right now. Right now he is the 6/7 SP and i doubt they want to hide him in the Pen when he could be starting in Pawtucket.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mredsox89 said:
Like the Bowden analysis but im fairly confident he will not be starting the 09 season with the sox. He has very few innings in AAA and the sox are top heavy with SP right now. Right now he is the 6/7 SP and i doubt they want to hide him in the Pen when he could be starting in Pawtucket.

Thanks, appreciate the input. This is one of the tougher parts for me regarding these scouts, as I am really only speculating on where they might be for the next season. But yeah I could definitely see that for Bowden...I even included in my scout that his future with the Sox is likely lower in the rotation than it would be somewhere else just because of the great pitching that they already have.

I'm always open to feedback, thanks for takin the time to check out my stuff.

Next up-Possibly later today but definitely by tomorrow: Matt Dominguez

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
boxbreaker44 said:
Denker next?

he's about 4th on the list right now, so probably friday, saturday or sunday. sorry about the wait, but i'll definitely make sure you know when i get that one posted.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Denker next?

he's about 4th on the list right now, so probably friday, saturday or sunday. sorry about the wait, but i'll definitely make sure you know when i get that one posted.

Thats fine for some reason I thought he was after Dominguez my bad. Be sure to let me know when its posted :D

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
boxbreaker44 said:
Thats fine for some reason I thought he was after Dominguez my bad. Be sure to let me know when its posted :D

Aright man, you got it. I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to get far enough ahead on putting these scouts together that I will be able to post them at the same time(s) every day. That way people will know when to check the blog if they are waiting for a certain player or just want to check out whoever it is.

And for anyone who cares, the next 6 to come are:

Will Inman
Luke Hughes
Julio Borbon
Kyle Lotzkar
Travis Denker
Matt LaPorta

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
craiger- it's my pleasure. I have a fun time doing it, and it keeps me informed about certain prospects that I otherwise might not look at. Honestly I just love baseball and everything about it. I love knowing about players before they hit the big leagues.

Quenepa- Absolutely, I will add him to the list. So far, all the reports I have done have been by request, and that's the way I intend for it to stay for a while. I want to help you guys out!

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Nice job, I like what I'm reading. Just curious, but what are your sources for this stuff? Stuff you read online/in print or are you actually getting out and seeing these guys in person? Keep up the good work.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Could you please give me your sources on your Beavan scouting?

From talking to people who saw him pitch this last season and from various written reports, it would seem that his velocity significantly tailed off. What is leading you to believe that he will get it back?

Do you have any information on the "tweaked mechanics" and what direction the Rangers went with that in regards to Beavan?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Buynhisellnlow said:
Could you please give me your sources on your Beavan scouting?

From talking to people who saw him pitch this last season and from various written reports, it would seem that his velocity significantly tailed off. What is leading you to believe that he will get it back?

Do you have any information on the "tweaked mechanics" and what direction the Rangers went with that in regards to Beavan?

pm sent

Will Inman scout coming this afternoon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts