Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheapest place to buy '80s commons to complete my sets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
What's the cheapest place online to buy commons from the '80s?
I have a bunch of holes in my sets from when I took out cards to send TTM for autographs.
My sets, like '81 Topps, '82 Donruss, '83 Fleer, etc., are missing about 20 cards each.
Burbank's commons prices are outrageous.
Sportlots is 18 cents each, which is still a bit expensive for commons.
I'm looking for a place that sells non-star cards like '81 Topps Gene Tenace for 5 or 10 cents each.
Anyone know of a good site where I can fill all my sets at once? (unlike eBay, where I'd have to buy from several dealers.
Thanks in advance!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Austin said:
What's the cheapest place online to buy commons from the '80s.
I have a bunch of holes in my sets from when I took out cards to send TTM for autographs.
My sets, like '81 Topps, '82 Donruss, '83 Fleer, etc., are missing about 20 cards each.
I'm looking for a place that sells non-star cards like '81 Topps Gene Tenace for 5 or 10 cents each.
Anyone know of a good site where I can fill all my sets at once? (unlike eBay, where I'd have to buy from several dealers.
Thanks in advance!
send a list of players you want . I will need team of player . All my cards are by teams [200,000 plus].

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
tramers said:
Austin said:
What's the cheapest place online to buy commons from the '80s.
Thanks in advance!
send a list of players you want . I will need team of player . All my cards are by teams [200,000 plus].
Thanks Tramers.
My set checklists are handwritten, so I'll type up a list, by team, tonight or tomorrow.
I appreciate the help.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Send me a list of the card numbers that you need. I should be able to help with what tramers doesn't have. I have my doubles in order by card number, so it will be quick to find them for you.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
BrewerSuperCollector said:
Before you go buying them online I have tons of that stuff. Send me the numbers.

Actually, forget my earlier suggestion of sportlots.com. Instead go to freedomcardboard.com. They will definitely be able to help you out for a lot less $.

Members online

Latest posts