Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yep, You CAN Profit Off Razor Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
[ebay:2m12uj2q]320425509301[/ebay:2m12uj2q]

These were selling in the $25-40 range when they first released.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Of the 100's of different cards and paralells, there is a bound to be a profit on one of them....sadly the other 99.5% of the cards they have produced are losers at this point.

Skrip

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I don't JP was claiming this to be true for the whole brand but rather just pointing out a specific instance...3x buy-in is not bad.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
masonphillip said:
I don't JP was claiming this to be true for the whole brand but rather just pointing out a specific instance...3x buy-in is not bad.

Not bad in the least (but sadly only 25 people have the opportunity to profit off of Razor & I'm guessing those Alvarez's were not sold to 25 different people)! ;) :D

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
masonphillip said:

Not bad in the least (but sadly only 25 people have the opportunity to profit off of Razor & I'm guessing those Alvarez's were not sold to 25 different people)! ;) :D

I made money on Smoaks, I made money on Lawries...so a few more than 25 ;)

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I am hoping to profit off the 2 Jason Castor Gold's that I purchased. Got them at the release price and as an exclusive he might be another person people can profit off

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Has anyone done very well off signature series though. They've all pretty much come way down since release haven't they?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
The only person to profit off Razor is Brian. He made a killing off the way he distributed them. Like taking candy from a baby.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Sell?

razor_metal_auto_pedro_alvarez_gold.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Well, Reguardless weither or not you think seeing 1 card sell for a profit, or selling dozens of cards and making ~$50(over months of time doing so) is enough to generalize that you can make a profit off of RAZOR, this is promising news. If one card can make this kind of money, then the potential is there for many more.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
matfanofold said:
sheetskout said:

Do you think you can make an acceptable profit?

This is really the only question you need to ask yourself, right?

Seriously? Dude....if I knew that I wouldn't have asked the question. I wanted to know what YOU or others felt.....

(This isn't necessarily pointed at you, but people on this board sometimes need to answer the question instead of trying to always make a point)

I'm not a rookie prospector.....I just take as much information as possible into account.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
sheetskout said:
matfanofold said:
sheetskout said:

Do you think you can make an acceptable profit?

This is really the only question you need to ask yourself, right?

Seriously? Dude....if I knew that I wouldn't have asked the question. I wanted to know what YOU or others felt.....

(This isn't necessarily pointed at you, but people on this board sometimes need to answer the question instead of trying to always make a point)

I'm not a rookie prospector.....I just take as much information as possible into account.

Ok, so let me get this straight...

Your saying you do not know if you can make an acceptable profit? You were the one who got them, so you know your buy in. You are the one who is making the decision(s) as to how much profit you want to make. What else is there left for anyone to tell you? I'm not sure what other information your looking for...?

I'm by no means busting your balls here, but I am wondering what exactly you are looking for, what other information is needed aside from what you already know? Can anyone really say without guesswork what they might be worth a month from now, a year from now? And even so, how does this change what you paid for them, or what your acceptable profit is/would be??

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
No....what you're doing is trying to back-peddle. You really don't know what information I am looking for? C'mon, your smarter than that.

This isn't about initial buy-in. This is about Razor risk and Alvarez ceiling.

Unless you really think I paid 109.00 for each card......

Again, my response was not necessarily pointed to just you. But it does seem that some FCB''ers will try to make an epic point rather than just answering the question with a straight answer.

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan
HoustonTeams4Me said:
masonphillip said:

True :lol:

PedroAlvarez.jpg

Members online

Latest posts