Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CARDINALS CLINCH! Wainwright gets win #19!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Re: `Cardinals vs Rockies` St. Louis Clinch Thread?

ANKIEL SCORES PUJOLS! 2-0 CARDINALS IN THE 1ST! YADI WITH AN RBI! YADI! 3-0 CARDS!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

The ump has already had a few questionable calls. And we are still in the 1st.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008

GOOOOOOOOO Cards I need them to beat up on Colorado for the Braves

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Adam Wainwright is a God damn beast! He has reminded me of Wano from 06 tonight when he was closing. ******* BEAST!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Re: CARDINALS CLINCH! Wainwright gets win #19!

Me too man!

I gotta be honest, I was nearly in tears tonight during the post game. They were showing previous years post game champagne celebrations, and they showed the 2001 one, and Ankiel getting doused, and then interviewed, and that just brings back a flood of emotions for me. I felt so much for that young kid with so much promise. It STILL breaks my ******* heart what happened to him. He will always be one of my favorites.

And what about Wano freezing the Giambino with one of those `Beltran Curves`? What a ******* pitching performance by that guy! 11 K`s in 8 strong innings! CY YOUNG FOR THE 19 GAME WINNER! Ludwick and LaRue were heroes tonight too. What a playoff atmosphere this game had!

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
The Rockies are probably going to be the Cards first round playoff opponent since they will probably have the second best record. And I hope someone other than Lincecum wins the CY, anyone and I mean anyone. I noticed there haven't been any Lincy posts since he lost two straight.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
The wild card will be a big factor.
Braves have the easiest schedule, if they win the Wild card today, StL plays Phily
Rocks would play either StL of Phily who are knotted in the lose column.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Til the end of the day today, the Cards are my 2nd favorite team. Come on Cardinals, do the Braves a favor. I mean, don't you guys owe us one for 2006?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Rickzcards said:
The Rockies are probably going to be the Cards first round playoff opponent since they will probably have the second best record. And I hope someone other than Lincecum wins the CY, anyone and I mean anyone. I noticed there haven't been any Lincy posts since he lost two straight.

+1 thank god.

Members online

No members online now.