Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats your week 5 top 5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Well im just cerious on what every bodys week 5 top 5 would be for college football!

Heres mine

1. Florida
2. Texas
3. Alabama
4. LSU
5. Houston

I would like to state that the college football live crew thinks Iowa should be in the top 5 next week. I wont go that far but i sure as hell like hearing that.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah that would be kind of crazy for Iowa to go from unranked to the Top 5. I don't see that happening either.
The sad thing is I would probably bet that Penn st. will be ranked higher than Iowa when the new poll comes out. Or at the least they will be around the same spot 17-21 range.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
dfr52 said:
I'm not sold on LSU and I think they might be overrated.

I agree but where they are on the poll is going to shoot them up to the top 5 ::facepalm::

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
No Big 10 team deserves to sniff the top 10, none of them are even close to deserving. With that being said here's mine:
1. Florida
2. Texas
3. who cares will change every week
4. who cares will change every week
5. who cares will change every week

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Here are the rankings. An Iowa did move past Penn St :D

1 Florida
2 Texas
3 Alabama
4 LSU
5 Boise State
6 Virginia Tech
7 USC
8 Oklahoma
9 Ohio State
10 Cincinnati
11 TCU
12 Houston
13 Iowa
14 Oklahoma State
15 Penn State
17 Miami (FL)
18 Kansas
18 Georgia
20 Brigham Young
21 Mississippi
22 Michigan
23 Nebraska
24 California
25 Georgia Tech

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
aw00d05 said:
No Big 10 team deserves to sniff the top 10, none of them are even close to deserving. With that being said here's mine:
1. Florida
2. Texas

That Bs look at floridas schedule its the essayist effing schedule in the nation but oh they are the best team because they can blow out a team by 30+ points every game thats just bs

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Daltonb1219 said:
aw00d05 said:
1. Florida
2. Texas

That Bs look at floridas schedule its the essayist effing schedule in the nation but oh they are the best team because they can blow out a team by 30+ points every game thats just bs
It's tougher than any Big 10 schedule, what I don't like about Florida is their non-confrence schedule. If they played a Utah, BYU, Boise, or even just a marginal BCS confrence team I'd respect them more. The SEC schedule is determined years before it actually happens, even though it is BS that they don't play any of the top 3 other teams besides LSU (who will probably beat them, since nobody makes it undefeated in college football anymore).

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
aw00d05 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
aw00d05 said:
1. Florida
2. Texas

It's tougher than any Big 10 schedule, what I don't like about Florida is their non-confrence schedule. If they played a Utah, BYU, Boise, or even just a marginal BCS confrence team I'd respect them more. The SEC schedule is determined years before it actually happens, even though it is BS that they don't play any of the top 3 other teams besides LSU (who will probably beat them, since nobody makes it undefeated in college football anymore).

Tougher then any big ten schedule? ::facepalm::

Florida plays 2 ranked team all season an Georgia might not even be ranked much longer then the rest of the teams they play are hardly .500 plus teams other then maybe sc

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Man Cal and Miss. took big tumbles.

Looks like Ryo was right. I saw a thread the other day criticizing the fact USC did not fall that far after losing to an unranked team and now there right back in it. I think most would say So. Carolina and Oregon are better teams than Washington....yet a loss to these teams drops you about 20 slots ::facepalm::

I do like the rankings with the "who cares it'll change" lol. I'm hoping though 1-2 is the same - I just root for chaos every year.

Members online

Latest posts