Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers still have a shot to win the West

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
The Rangers are 5 back entering today and with a win and and Angels loss they would be 4 back traveling to LAA for a major 4 game series. So there are 2 possibilities for the Rangers to keep in the race for the West during the series.

A) Sweep the series and have a tie with 3 games to go
or
B) Take 3/4 snd be 2 back with 3 games to go

Both of those possibilities give them a chance, however A) will most likely HAVE to be the way to go, but don't count out the Rangers. Hamilton's back and Young supposivly will be back to play the Angels. The team is for real and the Angels have to wake up for the Rangers in order to secure themselves another year in the Playoffs

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Yeah but since the Rangers have not played well as of late so I would say there is more of a
outside chance at best.
The Angels have played worse lately

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
All I know is that I am going to the Rangers Last Home Game today. I am going to sit back and enjoy. It has been a great season for the Rangers and if the end up making the playoffs great. If not it is OK because no one expected them to be where they are right now. I mean come on, They have the 4th best record in the AL. Today is going to be fun!!!!

Members online

Latest posts