Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how much potential does this have to grow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I bought this auto today for 135. What do you guys seeing this sell for down the line. During playoffs etc

marksanchez.jpg

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
It has potential, but you really bought it at the wrong time. He's at the height of his hype right now. That's not to say he might not increase in price, but there's limited profit potential as of this moment.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
uhh...you bought this at the worst possible time, first off this wont be one of his sought after rookies and also he really can only go down..hes going to hit a bump in the road

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
coltsfan23 said:
It has potential, but you really bought it at the wrong time. He's at the height of his hype right now. That's not to say he might not increase in price, but there's limited profit potential as of this moment.

I agree but I also disagree the Jets keep rolling and if they make the playoffs and sanchez plays well and wins ROY i think it could double but just wanted to hear your guys opinions

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I won't pile on with the timing issue,but the sticker auto won't help either, it really is too bad, cause the
card is beautiful and its USC which adds to it. Still a nice card to own!

Kevin

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
colts1888 said:
coltsfan23 said:

I agree but I also disagree the Jets keep rolling and if they make the playoffs and sanchez plays well and wins ROY i think it could double but just wanted to hear your guys opinions

Well if the Jets keep wining, i guess i can see you making a bit of a profit on the card. But like someone just mentioned, its not one of his top RC's (SP authentic, Spx, Exquisite etc.) and as more higher end product comes out, this card will become "forgotten about", so to speak. This is the type of card that you dont hold all year, if he has another good game or two, sell, cause you know eventually hes going to falter (Not all rookie QBs can be like Ben). Its a sweet card though, something that Jet and USC collectors would both want.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Let's keep in mind the Jets offense with Sanchez, who has admittedly played well, is averaging a very middle-of-the-pack 21 ppg. He's not Peyton Manning quite yet.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Topps Chrome
SP
SPx
exquisite

those are the ones you want and will be his best cards......am I missing another product?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
matty07 said:
this gridiron card is also numbered to 25 with a dual jersey. I absolutely love it and I believe this card can easily reach 180-200 bucks

Once SP rolls out it will be back down to 150....unless he guides them to 10-0.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
EricInCT said:
Topps Chrome
SP
SPx
exquisite

those are the ones you want and will be his best cards......am I missing another product?
\

Ultimate collection RCs are pretty popular, as is premier collection, for high end RCs

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
You bought an early release card (which are always extremely high compared to what they settle at when future cards come out) of a guy that is as hot as you can get... Good luck.

I swear, people do not understand the football card market. ::facepalm::

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
EricInCT said:
Topps Chrome
SP
SPx
exquisite

\

Ultimate collection RCs are pretty popular, as is premier collection, for high end RCs

Ultmiate yes, premier upper deck no.

unless your mean premiere from Topps.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
Topps Chrome
SP
SPx
exquisite

Topps Chrome and SPx are no where near the top products for football.

Exquisite
National Treasures
SP Authentic
National Treasures
New Topps high end release
UD Black
Bowman Chrome

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
flightposite said:
EricInCT said:
Topps Chrome
SP
SPx
exquisite

Topps Chrome and SPx are no where near the top products for football.

Exquisite
National Treasures
SP Authentic
National Treasures
New Topps high end release
UD Black
Bowman Chrome

I'd put Donruss Classics and Elite on that list as well. Yes, they're early releases, BUT, anyone remember the feeding frenzy people had on 2008 Classic autos? Mendenhall's /25 were going for $350 plus...and Elites are must-haves (for me anyways..) rookies of my favorite players.

Members online